New driver considering Superior

Discussion in 'Superior Carriers' started by Mobious212, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Mobious212

Mobious212 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2015
    Evening Folks i saw an add that superior is hiring in Charlotte. I was intrigued because it says they hire CDL grads Which is sort of what i am. My background is i graduated CDL school back in December of 2018 and got my hazmat/tanker and triple,double endorsement. Although i have never driven a truck past the school. I graduated from TDI in Richburg but never went into trucking due to the job stability and not being able to go OTR full time.

So questions are first what are my chances of actually getting in. I would also like to hear from someone who has gone through there training program and what to expect. Lastly what are the chances of getting a regional spot as a rookie. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you guys.

Need4Speed Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Just passing by

Just passing by Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Mississippi
  4. david123abc

david123abc Heavy Load Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Augusta, GA
    You'll have to check with the terminal manager in Charlotte, but I believe having graduated that long ago and not driving, they will want you to take a refresher course.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Light Load Member

May 8, 2013
    You will be happy with them if you can get on with them.

6. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Entry level from last year myself started training right at the start of December finished training in March due to holidays and vacations etc. I really overall do like it here, but every terminal has some different work so it's kind of hard to say how they run things down there.

7. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    They're flooding Facebook with 'Now hiring All locations' call them amd ask. It cant hurt

8. yankatank

yankatank Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2018
    and a bunch of Heniff locations as well, but they are 'claiming' Superior, as what they keep saying on facebook!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.