One way to handle not being paid

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Trucking in Tennessee, May 8, 2020.

1. Jepperd

Jepperd Light Load Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Tucson, AZ
    10/10 points for Rashomon reference

speedyk and Coffey Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. zaroba

zaroba Heavy Load Member

Aug 28, 2012
    South East PA
    Now the driver gets charged with vandalism, reckless driving, and maybe leaving the scene of am accident.

The owner gets a new Ferrari from insurance and the worst he has to deal with is driving something else for a bit. Probably only spent an hour or two dealing with the police and insurance and then went on with life as if nothing happened.

alds Thanks this.
  4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    My question would be is the car engine fine and is it for sale? by that I mean the car I could fix it up if the engine is fine not familiar with Italian cars but if memory serves me the engine is in the back on those Italian cars. I have never restored an Italian car I imagine it couldn't be too complicated if a tractor maker made a car better then Ferrari by Lamborghini.

Coffey Thanks this.
  6. MGE Dawn

MGE Dawn Road Train Member

May 19, 2019
    Vancouver, WA
    Bonus points for the truck being a white Volvo

Gearjammin' Penguin and Coffey Thank this.
  7. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    An LS7 from Chevrolet would run circles around that thing and not have to be rebuilt every 20,000 miles.

8. CousinVinny

CousinVinny Medium Load Member

Jan 26, 2015
    New Jersey
  9. dieselpowered

May 16, 2016
    If you mean Ferrari in general no it can't be depending on the models the Ferrari would be better in a race. Also if anything from Hennessey while you could put one their engine packages in one Hennessy and chevy are different they work on every major car including Ferrari. You shouldn't compare apples to oranges hands down the Hennessey best car venom is their pride.

But they are best because they use a lot of foreign ideas from Italy I personally prefer the Lamborghini mostly on the history side how a tractor company produced an amazing car just because the people from Ferrari didn't want take advice from a tractor producer.

CousinVinny Thanks this.
  10. CousinVinny

CousinVinny Medium Load Member

Jan 26, 2015
    New Jersey
    This is my favorite type of conversation to throw a fart into.

Z06/Z28 is gonna have trouble considering the LS7 is 175hp & 44-33ft-lb down on the Ferrari's V12. Plus the Ferrari puts down that 680hp through all four wheels.

I don't know about the Venom. I watched John Hennessey totally lose his mind back in the day when he was being accused of stealing parts off customers' cars. I have a hard time digesting anything coming from people with that type of attitude.

Efool Gets Punked On His Own Board

I'm a Lambo fan also. I grew up with a Lamborghini Countach poster on my bedroom wall. It's my childhood dream car. My big boy dream car though would be a Pagani Zonda R.

not4hire Thanks this.
  11. plankton

plankton Medium Load Member

Jan 9, 2015
    WHat are you getting all bent out of shape about? You would attain hero status here if we suspected you were the culprit.

Trucking in Tennessee Thanks this.
  12. The Big T

The Big T Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Awwe man.... It's just a hatch back. Lol!

13. dieselpowered

May 16, 2016

Lamb fan I just mentioned a car I prefer, My dream car something I enjoyed since I was young be the Shelby cobra those cars back then had a style I still would personally prefer old muscle over most the newer muscle just from the style point view but back in it time it was a beast and super lightweight.

[​IMG]

lynchy and CousinVinny Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs