Ordering from dieselboss.com

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by route man, May 11, 2014.

1. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    7720 is a RV version. Has more stuff for RV's and routing is planned using RV set up such as single axle, tag axle, # of propane bottles, etc. Plus RV's will do more left hand turns due to the turning style of the RV's.

lovesthedrive and bullhaulerswife Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    I have spent many a dollar with Diesel Boss. I use the Garmin so I did not get my GPS there. I did get CoPilot there. Never had a problem with them CHEAP SOBs who never seem to understand that a good customer like myself who is getting ready to buy to laptop holders for his trucks in July when that arrive would really like a hat. :biggrin_25525:

4. Dieselboss

Dieselboss Technology Contributor

Feb 19, 2009
    DieselBoss.com
    Lol. Call it in. Remind me of this thread and I'll make sure you get that hat in the mount box. But make sure that you remind at that time or no hat for you.
    :biggrin_255:

5. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    So how much do we purchase for the free hat? :biggrin_25525: :biggrin_25523:

6. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    Anybody bought dieselboss dash cam? I'm using an old Samsung s3 with dailyroads voyager app. It's okay and save my ### a while back. What I like about the app, is when an accident happen, I press the retains button and it save a few minutes before. Does dieselboss does the same feature? Or I have to look for the files and timestamp?

7. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    You can set it for motion. It records in 30 segments. I use a 32gb card. I find if you point it off center a little it picks up motion better.

You can also set date/time to show on the recorded segments.

8. Dieselboss

Feb 19, 2009
    DieselBoss.com
    The DB4 model does not have the button you refer to (where it sets side x minutes before and after you press an incident button in a special folder.) You would have to copy the one incident video to a computer within 3 - 20 hours after the incident (depending on what size card is in use.)

LGarrison Thanks this.
  9. Dieselboss

Feb 19, 2009
    DieselBoss.com
    Right now, you would have to call in and ask for one during ordering any laptop mount. But I am working on a TTR code for the web site so folks here who use that code can get free stuff. That's a good idea.

10. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    I got the DB4 model from Dieselboss great service and super fast delivery, been thinking about a upgrade. I know where I'm going to buy it!

Dieselboss Thanks this.
  11. Stuka

Stuka Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Houston, Texas
    I ordered mine from dieselboss, came very quickly. He is around these forums, and will answer questions. Can't say that for Amazon and other websites. I always support vendors that have time to answer a question.

LGarrison Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.