Prime link express stockton ca

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Finney 1916, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Finney 1916

Finney 1916 Bobtail Member

Dec 18, 2020
    Does anyone have any imformation on these guys they said they start me on 47 cpm think its low but they got miles 3000 + aweek currently at 53cpm more bad weeks that good would really appreciate some insight thankyou

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Baby T

Baby T Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2021
    This outfit is a joke!!!! If you are going to run solo they will run you like a team but expect you to deliver your load on a team operation. It was times when they went into the computer system and changed my dot hours to show I had enough time to pickup a load that administration pre booked the load and had one one to pick it up and now you have ran your 70 hours and someone calls you and say we need a favor. You tell them you don’t have the hours and some how mysteriously you end up with running hours then on top of that they will tell you if you run out use personal conveyance time of 200 miles to pickup load. Crazy illegal stuff going on over there. The killer part is you won’t make money over there; when I left they was talking about doing a guarantee pay setup that will assure drivers get a pay check. This was started because of me because they couldn’t keep good drivers. After they wanted to assure me that I would get a paycheck every week I left anyway it shouldn’t take a driver telling you time after time of the problems that we face driving for them and they don’t listen. I had to show them better than I could tell them . It is not like drivers get PTO time where as if someone in the office screws up you can call and tell them add a couple of pto days to my pay week. And trust me those people have NO clue to what they are doing in the office. There mistake will end up costing you valuable time sitting somewhere either waiting to get unloaded or missing a pickup and they won’t pay you unless you B #### with them. I can say they have good equipment if you get a new truck if not you’re up #### creek

slow.rider Thanks this.
  4. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    And it's crooked sobs like this who we can all thank for AB5....

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.