Prime Vloggers

Discussion in 'Prime' started by UsualSuspect, Feb 9, 2017.

1. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Road Train Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    Junior is not the only one, a few days prior to his ban, a couple, Ball and Chain were told they could video, could no longer mention, or show Prime, or any of it's customers. Junior also commented in the comments section Steven was not the reason, and was onboard with the filming, so it was not his trainee.
    I found 3 others as well, so it was not just Junior, and he was not the first one. There are some I found that no longer mention the company name, and their style changed after being dark a few days, they no longer show their loads, securing it, or their students at work, just other misc. stuff.

Bud A. and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    @dazoe in reply, my wife is friends with a woman who drives solo OTR for them. That came from her. Not much details, however. Guess it's kinda hush-hush.

4. n3ss

n3ss Heavy Load Member

Nov 4, 2013
    I've wathced a few of Randee Lewis' videos, he seems like an okay guy. That said I'm not huge on vlogs. Also, theres Allie Knight who drives for Jim Palmer & has been to SpriMo a few times that I've seen. (I liked her better when she was flatbedding)

Randee Lewis's channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-y944VcDZA48mgmcz27vw

5. dazoe

dazoe Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Wichita, KS
    It's interesting seeing the 2 different directions the companies took. Prime shut down the vlogers. Jim Palmer embraced the vloger. I still wonder... Who is naming the trucks?

6. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Road Train Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    I just looked at Allie Knight, she drives for Palmer, but does not pull Prime trailers, and is not assigned to the Prime account anymore, or at least that is what she put in her vlog. She said she handed in all the Prime cards she had, was switched from a QC to Peoplenet, has a new truck number, and is pulling for a dedicated non-Prime account.

7. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    "Truckers take care of yourself! Thank you Junior for being there for and with him until the very end! May the Father Bless and keep you safe. In addition: I notice the comment below. There were many things indicating even in your videos that Rodney was in transition and leaving us. He was telling you and sometimes in your own words you were confirming it!"

A very sad post from Rodney's sister.

8. gillz107

gillz107 Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2016
    New York

He doesn't mention Prime, but I can read between the lines who he's talking about...

9. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky

10. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    He is still making videos just NOT while has a student on the truck, he said he is going to be running solo for a while. And Rodeny's death had NOTHING to do with Training, and should have been caught by a competent doctor before he was ever allowed to drive. He would have NEVER been allowed behind the wheel

11. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    If you work for the man,you follow the mans rules.
    If they bought their own truck they could post
    All the YouTube videos they want.

UsualSuspect Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.