1. Eldiablo

Eldiablo Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    I looked it up and it's 13.00/hr to start. Ehh I don't think so.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    No wonder I don't see much of them. We just got Aldi stores so they may show up after all.

Vic Firth Thanks this.
  4. akfisher

akfisher Road Train Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Nice thing about Publix is purchasing Stock in the Company. Pays dividends of about .80 cents per stock. Great company to work for My grandfather was hired directly by George Jenkins in the 1950's. Was the best move my family ever made. You could buy stock anytime then but now think its certain times of year.

Badmon Thanks this.
  5. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    I drive on a Publix account for Ruan out of NC. Our top drivers made over 80K. I was talking to a Publix driver who started with them over 32 years ago working in a store. When he retires in two years he will have over 2 million in stock options.
    The Distribution center that will be built for Virginia and North Carolina stores is at least 2 years out.

Ian2175 and Badmon Thank this.
  6. EndlessPursuit...

EndlessPursuit... Bobtail Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Publix is already making big moves in the Charlotte NC region. They just finished a supermarket in Mooresville not too far north from Char.... one of many already completed, word is they're going after Harris Teeter. HT pretty much owns the higher end supermarket-market in this region. May look into Publix....

TROOPER to TRUCKER Thanks this.
  7. akfisher

Apr 23, 2015
    Go for it Endless Pursuit. Life Long job there man. Good money and great management. Stock Options are not what they were but still available and pay dividends.

123456 Thanks this.
  8. EndlessPursuit...

EndlessPursuit... Bobtail Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Ha. would be sweet, but they aren't hiring for anything (as per website) in my region. Pursuit continues lol, and check out the requirements in the pic

Attached Files:

9. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    We deliver to all the stores in the Charlotte area, Raleigh/ Durham and Myrtle beach and Wilmington.
    We just got awarded the contract for all the stores being built in Richmond, Va..
    They aren't afraid to go head to head with Harris Teeter, they will basically build a store directly across the street.

akfisher Thanks this.
  10. akfisher

Apr 23, 2015
    That is actually their Game Plan. Purposely build stores withing target distance of Krogers, Walmarts, and any other popular store. They seem to be spreading a little too fast though. I hope they get bought by Kroger one day but the Jenkins family swears it will never happen.

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  11. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Whats a Harris Teeter?? Now Piggly Wiggly I have heard of.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.