Rand McNally eld 50

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by Jaywill219, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Tator 1960

Tator 1960 Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2017
    My 740 and eld 50 dont link up. Also don't save any information that is entered status wise. will show day fine sometimes but when you stop and go off duty or sleeper berth it cancels day out and shows that you drove from when the day started till midnight.Then it goes back to what your last entry was as in off duty or sleeper berth.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mballard85

Mballard85 Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2018
    I think I’m gonna try keep trucking

4. Makeajump

Makeajump Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Texas
    From all I've read that seems like a good choice. Does it use Bluetooth to link the dongle to the display device? I was gong with that before I found the one I went with.

5. Mballard85

Mballard85 Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2018
  6. mitmaks

mitmaks Road Train Member

May 16, 2014
    Be advised that you're going to wait at least a month to get Keep Truckin ELD if you do go with them. Thats what they told me when I tried getting one.

7. Mbrostrom

Mbrostrom Bobtail Member

Apr 19, 2018
    Hello Mark
    My ELD 50 was in Sleeper Berth all night and was fine my GPS died because the truck was shut off which normally this is not a problem it just buffers about two or three times and then you're good to go for the day.

This morning however it has not stopped buffering for over an hour what am I doing wrong.

8. Mbrostrom

Mbrostrom Bobtail Member

Apr 19, 2018
    Hello Mark

I was wondering if you could help me with my ELD 50 what happened is it was in Sleeper Berth all night long just fine and being that the truck was shut off my GPS died normally this isn't a problem. It normally just buffers two or three times and you're good to go for the day. This This morning it has not stopped buffering for over an hour what am I doing wrong. Could you please help me because calling Rand McNally is about useless because you can't get anybody in under an hour.

9. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    No need to post every few minutes. He hasn't been on since April 8th. He either got tired of dealing with people here or is on vacation. Either way give him a day or two to answer before reposing.
    Might help to do this though, @Mark Kling as he is now notified of this thread specifically.

10. Reinier

Reinier Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2018
    I believe that I am going to return my ELD 50 since I am using it with my 8pro overdrive and it does not even detect the gps, it does not change when I drive the truck because they bring to the market something with so many defects

mitmaks Thanks this.
  11. Reinier

Reinier Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2018
    I believe that I am going to return my ELD 50 since I am using it with my 8pro overdrive and it does not even detect the gps, it does not change when I drive the truck because they bring to the market something with so many defects

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.