Reddaway Contract 2019 Join the Conversation!

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by LTL Trucker, Apr 10, 2018.

1. LTL Trucker

LTL Trucker Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2018
    20180405_224930.png Join the conversation on the upcoming 2019 reddaway contract on facebook! Fair Contract Now!
    Security Check Required

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LTL Trucker

Apr 10, 2018
    Brothers, Sisters, and fellow employees, this where wages have progressed to in the rest of the industry while we were taking pay cuts. I hope we can all stand in solidarity and return to an equal footing withthe rest of the LTL industry. It's up to us to demand A FAIR CONTRACT NOW!
    20180405_183222.png 20180405_181355.png

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Jay5GS and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  4. 2BucTruck

2BucTruck Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Eastern USA - Go Bucs!
    ODFL is not .72 cpm for linehaul. Perhaps team cpm? Top rate is .6568 for northern miles. Is that chart supposed to show team's cpm? If not, it isn't accurate, at least for ODFL linehaul.

06driver Thanks this.
  5. HoustonTrucker

HoustonTrucker Light Load Member

Mar 22, 2015
    It's not correct for estes either. Top rate at estes is .6525cpm (I think, might be .6550)

Also, fairly sure UPSF top rate is .70, don't know where they are getting .73 cpm.

06driver Thanks this.
  6. road_runner

road_runner Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    I work for USF Reddaway. No doubt about it that it is a piece of s#!t company and I can't wait till Friday to finish my last day. We pay less than most (but not all) carriers.

That being said, this post seems like either spam or an attempt to unionize more terminals.

As much as I hate my carrier, this medium just doesn't seem right to promote this type of propaganda. I hope @MACK E-6 will review the context of this thread and make an appropriate decision.

Cardfan89 Thanks this.
  7. LTL Trucker

Apr 10, 2018
    This thread was created to give the employees at Reddaway (union and non-union) a forum to voice their opinions for the upcoming contract. This contract will affect the wages and benefits at all terminals, union and non union. If you don't have the intellect or insight to figure that out, then I guess I'm happy you will be quitting on Friday. If anything, after looking at the wages of the non union carriers, it would be an argument not to join the union. We have a conversation already taking place on facebook, but some employees are not on facebook, so this gives them an opportunity to participate.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    line Thanks this.
  8. LTL Trucker

Apr 10, 2018
    Where are you out of? This is what was reported from a driver out of Portland hauling tripples. Many LTL companies pay different wages based location.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2018
  9. LTL Trucker

Apr 10, 2018
    Thanks for your input on Estes, do you know if all terminals are paid at the same rate? As for UPSF, 0.73 for tripples is correct I have a copy of the their contract.

10. HoustonTrucker

HoustonTrucker Light Load Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Triples is a special deal, since only a handful of states allow them. I think it's pretty standard when talking "top rate" youre referring to standard pay for line, not triples.

Some companies don't allow all of their drivers in a given state to haul triples. Some require 5 years of hauling doubles before they will let them haul triples

Bob Dobalina Thanks this.
  11. LTL Trucker

Apr 10, 2018
    The comparison charts were created for Northwest Reddaway employees most of which haul tripples, this is why the tripples rate is used for comparison. Thank for your input I should have been a little clearer about that.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.