Reefer deodorizer bombs

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by LandslideRich, May 20, 2017.

1. Lucky77

Lucky77 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2021
    I was at the shipper.they refused to load my trailer due to odor.I had fish good.trailer was swept..floor wiped down and disinfected.and deodorized.they still refused. They stated any odor will keep a trailer from being loaded.Dry van cannot be washed out.Thank will warp wood floors.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. abyliks

abyliks Road Train Member

May 2, 2010
    ludlow MA
    I did a partial load of mcCormik spices on Friday, with it being 90* today I kind of just want to sit in the trailer with the unit on while I drink beer just for the smell

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Peter_Bilt

Peter_Bilt Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Keep your trailer washed out and you won’t have this problem. I’m 100% serious. I have an older trailer and it kind of smelled with I bought it but I get washouts all the time and it’s been good, damaged walls and all (that old insulation foam doesn’t hold water like people say so don’t believe that lie - look at it and you’ll know). It might get a little misty if I forget to vent it during my time off but that has maybe only happened once in years of owning it. Godspeed.

6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Dry vans can be washed out. Whoever told you they can't and the floor will warp is totally full of crap.

Wash your reefer out, let it dry, sprinkle a can of maxwell house around in it, you'll be fine.

• Truckers Report Jobs