Reefer Pay?

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Irish Tweet, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  3. Lostmykey

Lostmykey Medium Load Member

Oct 6, 2019
    kllm and ffe have yards in the Atlanta metro; kllm otr is 60-70cpm based on experience. idk about the work history; they took me on with no experience and a questionable work history, but I only had to go back 3yrs at the time. Prime passed on me and swift was backed up into something.

Dedicated and regionals vary but usually have a minimum guarantee (my acct starts at 57cpm, but guarantees $1500). I checked our website and the only minimum guarantee I saw for GA atm was $1375. Atlanta has options for our express fleet, dedicated lanes going to DFW, Chicago, and Harrisburg, PA. We also have cross-country teaming now from absorbing Quest.

I’d recommend the Southeast regional, I believe the fleet is “full,” not seeing it advertised. It’s minimum guarantee is $1700; I’d just ask to get on the list for it.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    What type of cpm are you looking for? Climate Express, Inc. would hire ya out of Atlanta for sure. Reefer life over here is a little easier because we don't do the meat plants. PM me for more info

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.