Rey logistics

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Erik blackson, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Erik blackson

Erik blackson Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2016
    Has anybody heard of a company named rey logistics in pa

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Aovy

Aovy Bobtail Member

Sep 22, 2018
  4. David123

David123 Bobtail Member

Sep 22, 2018
    I worked for this company as a owner operator for 5 weeks. My name is Brian .They refused to pay me !! To be fair, the owner ( REY ) refused to pay me .My driver manager Jeremia seemed to be upset the owner has stole my money and services .I did approximately $15,000 in loads, and my driver took off a few days, and they refused to pay me. Rey refused to pay me the thousands of dollars he owed me.....even after I threatened him with these reviews..Do not get caught in this trap like I did. The driver I had hired lost his car, and home behind no payment from Rey Logistics Inc. We are in the process of suing them and putting a lien on their company and equipment . Please contact me (Brian) (phone number removed) if you want all the details....or contact my driver Carl (phone number removed)...Do yourself a favor and just stay away from them..

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2019
    Reason for edit: Phone numbee
    TruckerLady725 Thanks this.
  5. jmays1643

jmays1643 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2021
    I tried to work for them. It is the biggest mistake of my life. The recruiter Brian is a flat out liar. Ryan the so called CEO and every dispatch manager I ever spoke to is also a liar. They are into me for over $6000 not to mention I couldn’t make much money driving for them. I hear a lot of owner/operators have just walked and cut there loses. Not me when I’m done with them they will wish they ever met me.

6. jmays1643

jmays1643 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2021
    If you like to move freight on personal convenience this is the company for you. Several times they booked me loads that unless I had a flux capacitor and some uranium I couldn’t make the delivery time. There answer was move freight on personal convenience. They advertise 24 hour dispatch so not true. Just try calling dispatch after midnight cst to test them. There CSA score is so bad if you have an incident they will try to cover it up so it doesn’t get reported. They claim $1000 bonus at every $30k mark. (Not true) I can go on all day long with the crooked activities Rey Logistics is into. I’m going thru the collection process to get what they owe me. I have all the documentation to back what I have accused them of. Just to reply to me and I can share.

7. TruckerLady725

TruckerLady725 Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2022
    Hello!
    Apologies this is a new account, I came here just to research Rey Logistics and I see I’m not alone in my terrible experience with them. Anything you are willing to share is greatly appreciated and will be used!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2022
    Dennixx and REO6205 Thank this.
  8. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    No problem. We cleaned up your repetitive posts. Welcome to TTR.

TruckerLady725 and Dennixx Thank this.
  9. TruckerLady725

TruckerLady725 Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2022
    Hi all,

Anyone who has experience with this company, please message me or post.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.