Safety Stand Down

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by Gold_Miner, Sep 8, 2013.

1. lucky07

lucky07 Light Load Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Ottawa, ON
    hows your power steering with the truck off? I hope your at least doing it on nice long straightaways lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    I don't need any nice long straightaways. Another one of my famous moves is steering with my legs while eating a steak dinner. I even do this on the 'PA turnpike when hungry enough. Lol, I've even received 5 safe driver awards from my company.

4. Off-n-on

Off-n-on Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Phila, PA
    I never used to stop for a message unless I was expecting it and even then I wasn't going to throw my momentum off for these clowns. I get it when I get it. Usually it's just a bunch of stupid stuff anyway. If it was that important they would wind up calling you.

5. yessir

yessir Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2013
    queens, ny
    I went to JB HUNT next and im still there doing DCS im not otr

6. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    The only cure for stupidity is an accident it appears. Why would anybody do that and then brag about it? Sure says a lot about the driver. It only takes a couple minutes to pull over and the life it saves could be yours.

7. DGStrong71

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    Stunts like mine are completely safe once you have become a master. Ever see anyone blindside back while blindfolded? Stunts like this are possible once you develop the feel. USA should have trainers for trainers because I could probably teach you a few things. Lol, and nothing I've done is any worse than posting message's in this forum while driving. Many of your postings show clear signs of either some sort of multitasking taking place or typing with one hand. Are you going to show us the secret to that trick?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  8. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    I never text and drive so good luck with that. Don't know how you can even guess what I do since you don't ride in the truck with me.
    If it was safe and legal to use the Qualcomm while driving don't you think they would be turned on so you could do that? USA doesn't need trainers for the trainers, they need to hire drivers that drive safely and think.

9. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Some folks are so full of stories they need to write a book of fairy tales..
    My pay is bigger than your pay.
    Your company is going broke, mine is wonderful.
    I drive with no hands, no feet, with my eyes closed and blind folded, all while riding a unicycle and texting with the truck turned off...
    I drove 4K miles this week in a 63 mph truck while taking a 34 and staying legal always. Oh yeah.. spending 3 days at home too..

Man, I can't wait for the next chapter...lol

10. DGStrong71

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    Frog, you couldn't possibly have very many friends. Where's beeznducks?

11. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Remark is not worth retorting. You wouldn't know that either.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.