ShipEx - Anyone heard of them?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by supersnackbar, Aug 4, 2015.

1. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Thanks, but I have ruled them out quite a while back....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Welder1965

Welder1965 Bobtail Member

May 10, 2018
    I work for Shipex starting in march of 2018 was there for 8 months, At first it was ok then you start seeing that drivers are not respected by office staff. I would stay out on the road for 2 to 3 months then ask for home time and take about 4 days off! They never got me home when I ask! This is how I got treated after being out for 3 months! I left Shipex in salt lake with 9 hours on my clock on my way to Dallas tx and was going to take 4 days off in Laredo tx I had been out on the road for 3 months!! I had ask to have Thursday to Sunday off and come back out on Monday! The load I was on was going to Dallas tx I had given Shipex 4 week notice when I got to Dallas the shipper was close in tell Sunday night by the time I got unloaded I had all ready done two 34 hour reset in one week. Got unloaded at 12:00am Sunday night went to s truck stop and waited I tell Monday morning for office staff to come in and get a load going to Laredo! I called them after not hearing from them at around 10:00 am Monday morning and ask do you have me something lined up was told they have 50 other drivers in front of me and I'll have to wait!! Ok I set there waiting about 3:30 pm I got a message to dead head 389 miles up north to MO, and wait I tell 9:00 pm Tuesday night to pick up a load going to San Antonio but it was not going to deliver until Thursday night! The message for the load had no pick up number so I called the kids that work in there office and was told they'll sent to to me Tuesday ok got up Tuesday and had a message sent telling me to call the broker and they'll give me the pick up number! Yea wow! So I sent a message to the office staff and told them that was there job to get me the info not my job! So here's where it going down hill from that message!!!! I get a message then tells me ok will just get you other load coming back to salt lake! This is there attitude for a driver staying out for 3 months working hard! So I called my old company up and they said I they want treat me that way come back over to work for us and I ask could I drop my things off that there office and then I'm going to take Shipex truck back to salt lake they said yes! I called Shipex and told them this thin they said no we are coming to recover the truck now at the truck stop and leave me standing in the parking lot. Yea! So I told Shipex I'm being back your truck and hung up and started driving to salt lake about30 miles up the road about 9 state troopers came up behind me and block the road from traffic they all pulled out there Guns and all most blow my head off! After the troopers pulled me out of the truck hand cuffs me and dragged me back to there car!! The troopers tell me that Shipex called the state troopers and said one of there truck got stolen! That all the troopers new. The troopers got piss off about Shipex calling In saying there truck had got stolen they told me we could of killed you! And they made me a police report so I can sue them over this! Shipex almost got me killed for trying to bring back there truck! This is the gods honest truth!! That is how ####ex treated me! They have a high turn over rate there and all the office staff came over from CR England yea! The new fleet manager is a little 26 year old little girl and this company is all about the office staff not the drivers! You have been warned

scottied67 Thanks this.
  4. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Take a picture of the police report and post it.

AaronP Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.