Shipper trailer damage question.

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by God Bless USA, May 24, 2022.

1. God Bless USA

God Bless USA Bobtail Member

May 24, 2022
    Shipper forklift driver damaged my reefer trailer roof,I took pictures and talked to the HR of the company who did promise to fix my trailer with a written email!Shipper told me to get atleast two quotes from different repairers which came out to $6800 and $6950.As usual shipper took the lowest amount for fixtures,It's been since January 26th of 2022 my trailer was at shop and no progress for repairs.I called the shipper and ask if the check can be cut under my name,but she says thats not the procedure and asked me to take my trailer to Cincinnati which almost 2400 miles away!!!What should I do am kind of new to this situations and i have lost income!!!Your answers will be highly appreciated thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Newport, Ar
    should’ve turned it into your insurance and had your company go after their insurance company and proof of revenue to get loss of revenue usually likelast 3 months they divide down to X amount per day

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted