Stan Koch...thinking of going back.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Gearjammin' Penguin, Oct 6, 2007.

1. dragandflyexpress

dragandflyexpress Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Are you sure you are speaking about the right Koch trucking? There are two ya know...... One is out of Kansas and the other is out of Minnesota. I can believe what you are saying about the one in Kansas but not the one that is in Minnesota. There are over 50+ drivers with Koch out of Minnesota that have over 10 years with the company.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kawboy

kawboy Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2014
    I c a lot of negative things on Koch almost stopped me from working for them but relizied that its two sides to the street went on board and. Haven't had any issues that couldn't be worked out got home after recovering a truck had some family issues and they gave all the time I needed ... Had issues with the qc on my truck got it fixed took 12 hrs they paid me 250.00 bucks for sitting with in Indy 23 yrs of driving all companies have issues and so does every driver ... Have to tak and work through it....

4. Polarbear

Polarbear Light Load Member

Nov 30, 2007
    USA
    I am talking about the one in Minnesota. This is old news for me though, who knows, today, maybe they have cleaned up their act. But when I was there 15 years ago, it was dirty pool all around. DAC blacklists and they would fire people and claim that they quit so they couldn't receive unemployment. I wouldn't be saying these things lightly and I also don't talk about things which I have no experience. I would steer anyone and everyone away from this company based on my experience there. I don't ask their drivers how long they've been there anymore because I really don't care anymore and I'm pretty much retired. When I used to do that, I could never find a driver there with more than 3 or 4 months exp. And I asked as many as would talk to me. Anyway, regardless of what anyone else has experienced there, if you choose Koch in Minneapolis, MN - good luck to you.

5. free spirited1

free spirited1 Heavy Load Member

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    Old postings, so what's the latest as of now? List what you like and don't like would be of great help. Also creature comforts in the truck, apu,etc? Miles? Benefits? Terminals? Breakdown pay, and how they handle motels etc when your trucks in the shop/ dealer shop? Are they going all automatics or do they offer you a choice of an auto or manual transmission?You get the message, so share as much as you can of your experiences to date. Thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.