Stuff Like This Makes Me Weep For The Younger Generation

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by mjd4277, Jan 12, 2019.

1. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    They stuck ski,s on me at a young age, at one time we got into flips.... I almost made 4 but a bunch of sticks and even some twists. and the bolting bindings to top of vw bug and flying around locked in with the googles on. ya know...clean crazy fun that might kill ya.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    castration and tubal ligation...

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    the dumbest thing i ever did was, stick my chocolate bar into a jar of peanut butter.....

man, my mother whipped me really big time too.....

5. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    But but but... it gets them more subscribers on youtube!!!

D.Tibbitt, Bud A., SteerTire and 2 others Thank this.
  6. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
  7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I tell you what.

Ive done some seriously STUPID stuff when young. God only knows HOW we got away with it. Once we climbed harpers ferry wva maryland heights straight up 1000 feet above the river without a speck of safety anything. And back down again. Even today I wonder what drove me to do something like that. I knew I was a rock climber as a kid but that's outside the pale.

Bud A. and SteerTire Thank this.
  8. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
  9. SteerTire

SteerTire Road Train Member

Nov 5, 2018
    Behind the wheel
    Teens? It’s not just teens. Google the number of deaths by selfie in 2018. Just 2018.

The guy that got mauled/killed by the bear was pretty #### cool. Until he started screaming like a girl.

They couple that fell off the cliff on their honeymoon. Definitely made the global gene pool cleaner.

The guy who tried to thread the needle maneuver in a glide suit? It took several days to scrap him off the side off that mountain.

lovesthedrive and Bud A. Thank this.
  10. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

It's like another poster said above in regards to social media. An the ability to get that instant reaction. Your no longer just being stupid in private with your friends. Your now either famous, or infamous depending on how the internet blows that day.

I have no shame, I admit. I did plenty of dumb #### when I was a kid/teen. I'm sure we all have stories. I must say...I still didn't do the dumb #### they do nowadays. I Had enough sense to not do certain things like...eating detergent. Or blindfolding myself an then go DRIVING. I can overlook a lot an chalk it up to someone being young...somethings though..just..seriously..wtf.

You want to walk around with a blindfold all day, more power to you. Stay the hell away from driving. I can't believe I actually had to type that..lol.

I'm all for natural selection...except for where the idiot doesn't just kill themselves but some poor ####### just going about his/her life.

An they wonder why I drink..

Sirscrapntruckalot - I got friends in low places, where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away... - I got friends in low places - Garth Brooks

Bud A. Thanks this.
  11. Bud A.

Bud A. Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Mountain Time
    Oh man, flashback to my childhood! That look on Dad's face was enough to make me instantly stop whatever it was I was doing, whether I thought it was wrong or not.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.