SULLY KNOWS FINANCING LLC

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Yourworstnightmare, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

1. Yourworstnightmare

Yourworstnightmare Bobtail Member

Wednesday
    Be careful ppl! Someone posted this in other pages.

EVERYONE BEWARE OF SULLYKNOWS FINANCING! They are a SCAMMER, they are rude will run your credit many times and WILL NEVER GET BACK TO YOU! then when you call them from BLOCKED numbers they don't know it is you calling and pick it up, but when suddenly find out you are on the other line will QUICKLY tell you "you need to call from an UNBLOCKED NUMBER!!" And hangs up on you!!

Obviously they DEAL WITH THESE ISSUES from other customers in a daily basis and know how to respond that quickly and hung up!!!
    Beware they are SCAMMERS! They made me waste 2 weeks of my time that could have been used to apply at another financial institution!!! I do have EXCELLENT credit so DENIAL was not a problem like they are trying to say! Rude, RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Feather.579

Feather.579 Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2020
    I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with them. I would recommend leaving a Facebook, Yelp, and google review so when people google them/ search them they show up.

dwells40 and jon69 Thank this.
  4. bad-luck

bad-luck Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Don't forget ripoff report as well

dwells40 and jon69 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted