SULLY KNOWS FINANCING LLC

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Yourworstnightmare, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    Rule #347.
    Never trust a guy named Sully.

Right by rule #346.
    Never trust a person whose ears are lower then their eyes.

Or rule #348.
    If it’s got an Adam’s apple, big hands and what looks to be a small squirrel in their pocket, no matter if it’s wearing a dress, has long hair, and speaks in a soft seductive voice, it’s probably a man.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Billy5728

Billy5728 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2023
    ########!! You’re one of those MF’s - karma is a ##### and y’all pay for this.

4. Phoenix Heavy Haul

Phoenix Heavy Haul Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2022
    Raleigh NC
    Sully financed my entire operation!!
    Just think I would of never known about him if it wasn’t for that home office printed flyer….
    Great guy that Sully!!

5. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    This aged well for todays times. Ha ha

6. Mstwistee

Mstwistee Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2023

On 10/23/2023 (Monday)- My son said his friend applied a week ago and didnt hear anything back. His credit score was 600 so it was obvious he wouldnt get approved. I decided to give them a shot with my flawless 780 credit score. I submitted an application. A guy who called himself Edward Sully called introducing himself. He said I would hear something in a few days.

I thought it was strange it would take a few days after speaking to my son. I nervously called the guy back in fear of my credit being wiped out or possibly my identity being stolen.

He said we have to wait inline fornour turn at the banks and everything was going to be fine.

After waiting a week (Friday) I never heard anything back so I froze all of my accounts with the 3 credit bureaus just for extra precautions.

Go with what you know will work, stay local, and always remember if its too good to be true, then it is. Always trust your gut instincts.

7. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.

A little confused. Are you saying that because a friend of you sons applied and things appeared to be a little bit squirrely you went ahead and did an application? Were you really interested in getting a loan or did you do it just for crap and giggles?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.