Swift ,they just can't help it

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by bad-luck, May 19, 2023.

1. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    .....this IS swift we are talking about. So umm yea. The only drivers dumber then swift are amazon.

The amazon hireing process goes something like this. First they give potential drivers one of those childrens drop the shape in a hole style toys. If the potential drivers immediate reaction is NOT to attempt to swallow the peices then they boot them out the door. For the ones that DO try to swallow the peices and somehow survive those are weeded down further by only hireing the ones that cant speak or read....not speak or read ENGLISH but speak or read AT ALL. Unintegiable grunting and waveing of arms is fine though.

Those drivers are then FURTHER weeded down by testing their road skills. The ones who use the truck as a weapon and fly into blind unreasioning rage or attempt to destroy everything and everyone around them pass. The rest are booted out. And that is a typical amazon driver.

Swift just hires the ones who have been dropped on their heads so many times as a kid you could use said head to sit a drink on.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    This is one of those picture that get worse the longer you look at it. At first I just thought the jackwagon just parked too close to the Loves truck.

4. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    What would happen if that happened? Kaboom?

5. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    It's very possible.

Gasoline vapors don't play nicely with sparks or hot turbo housings.

6. TNSquire

TNSquire Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Decatur, TN
    Yes, they can.
    Swift ran over the hoses, driver delivering hasn’t started pushing product. Hoses were connected to the tanks but not the trailer.
    I cannot fathom how swift though that route was a good idea.
    The tank lids are yellow, indicating ULSD / diesel. Not much chance for boom, but I’ll bet that Gemini driver was really really pissed his hoses were trashed. They ain’t cheap either.

bzinger, drvrtech77, D.Tibbitt and 2 others Thank this.
  7. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    If they’d move that cop car, and quit blocking his way, he’d keep driving on.

8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    A Swift fail? Add it to the collection.

bzinger Thanks this.
  9. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    if I had been that tanker driver, I would have thrown one of those drop fittings at that dude's head. The Swift seat occupant needs to lose his CDL for life. I have seen some stupid drivers, but... DAMMMM

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.