Swift Transportation lease operator Scandal Beware

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by HappyTrucker109, Jan 23, 2020.

1. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Heavy Load Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    No, No
    I was done drinking that coffee why not clean my nasal passages with it

Lonesome, D.Tibbitt, 88 Alpha and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    Leave purchase trucks goes to be bought at Auction usually. I really think the over confidence of be a driver for years put seasoned drivers in the leave purchase game. Look the company see you as a liability when truck gets out of warranty. They know your broke because they have been starving you. Some people win most lose and cry. I had paid off equipment and seen bad weeks at times. I owned the iconic 379 all the bells and headaches sometimes it's just part of it. Every driver should understand it's not about ownership its profits would always be my goal. Ownership and Lease both have their pros and cons defendant on the individual business.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  4. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Lol, put them out of business. That will never happen!

Swine hauler, buddyd157 and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Lease a truck from my company BYOB&CBD and I dont care who's freight you haul, or don't haul. The most important thing is you can haul ### and look good doing it!!

6. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    what do these mean..??

BYOB&CBD

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  7. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    BeYourOwnBoss&CBD. CBD is derived from the flower of the cannibis plant and offers many of the same medicinal properties that THC does without the intoxicating effect. I offer it in both a moisturizing lotion and shampoo as part of my New Lease Starter Kit.

My New Lease Starter Kit is comprised of:
    Cobra 29 CB radio ( brand new, not refurbished as some of you have asked)
    Cold weather sleeping bag (suitable for only one person, as some of you have asked)
    HD ice scraper
    CBD moisturizing lotion
    CBD shampoo
    New toothbrush & toothpaste ( will work on as many or as few teeth you might have )
    New bar of soap ( full sized ,not one stolen from a cheap motel. You guys deserve the best ) .
    6 pack of new underwear.
    I'm offering all of this for low, low price of $229.95

8. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Does it come with a paycheck or i just get to live in the truck getting high off lotion lol

9. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    The CBD is there to take your mind off of the paycheck.

Frankly, it’s not a bad deal overall. I could see myself getting on board provided there’s an ample supply of foot lotion and adequate sleeper space for hanging upside down.

88 Alpha, D.Tibbitt, Lonesome and 2 others Thank this.
  10. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Don't know about "hanging space" but I have my eye on a sweet looking Peterbilt with a "coffin" sleeper on it! The operator (me) is standing by to take any and all calls concerning the deals I have mentioned.

FYI the New Lease Starter Kit is available to anyone no matter how many lease deals you've done before. "New" just refers to new to my lease deal. Hope to hear from you soon!!

11. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Good question!! No, my lease doesn't come with a paycheck, I'm not offering anyone employment. It's up to you, the go getter to secure the hi paying freight you know thats out there to make that fat paycheck you deserve. Now get out there and Be Your Own Boss. Also enjoy some of my fine CBD products .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.