Systems Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ramblingman, Jan 12, 2014.

1. wa6ems

wa6ems Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
    La Pine, Oregon
    Well I was trying to decide who would be better melton or system transport or any flatbed company I can get on with the experience I currently have. But I rather stay closer on the west side of the country a lot more then staying on east coast. Also I was going to try and get on with central oregon transpprt but I was told by them I need 2 years of experience. Which I have less than 1 year. I never heard of the other companies you listed I will have to check them out. I've also pulled refeer units before. But it was something I didn't like doing to much. But I guess if I have to I could go back to that but I rather gain flatbed experience.

But thanks for the replies

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    TP our of white city will probably take you. They are a well run outfit

4. Hurr

Hurr Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Does this company do urinalysis or hair follicle testing for pre-employment?

5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Worried?

Elg1968 and Rugerfan Thank this.
  6. mitmaks

mitmaks Road Train Member

May 16, 2014
    They do pubic hair analysis

7. Odin's Rabid Dog

Odin's Rabid Dog Heavy Load Member

May 6, 2018
    NW MT
    I start orientation at System tomorrow (as a rehire.) I drove for them a year ago for 3 months and had to leave for, um, personal reasons. That ended up leading into me being off the road for about 6 months for various reasons. I'm really looking forward to getting back on the road.

8. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    System isn’t a bad place. It’s a good place to make decent money and just exist. As long as you pickup and deliver on time you’re fine. The money isn’t big of course, but it was enough for when I was single. The nice thing about them was that I was left alone to just do the job.

9. mitmaks

May 16, 2014
    System isn't bad if you like to be babysat

10. Odin's Rabid Dog

Odin's Rabid Dog Heavy Load Member

May 6, 2018
    NW MT
    I am a rehire for System Transport. I know exactly what I'm getting into. And if you think that working for System made you either a slave or babysat, then I think that it says a lot more about you my friend than itdoes about the company because that certainly was not my experience.

I left the company last year due to personal issues. It had very little to do with anything at the company, although I thought it did at the time but that's because I was trying to blame my b******* on a company.

Rugerfan Thanks this.
  11. mitmaks

May 16, 2014
    I left cause I got tired watching them steal money from owner operators including myself. They do ####ty practices that decent company wouldn't do to their o/o

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2019
    Reason for edit: Personal insult removed
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.