Team drivers pay scale

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by mraverin, Aug 11, 2017.

1. rookie truckers wife

rookie truckers wife Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2017
    ok..i'll check them out. thanks again.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JTHub

JTHub Light Load Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Wilkesboro NC
    Getting ready to make a visit to Danny Herman Trucking and looking at teaming with my son. Their info says..."Team Base Pay" with 2 -11 months of experience 20 cents. I'm assuming that is per person?? Which would be more in line with other numbers I've seen. Are they just showing it individually??

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    There's a few threads on here about Danny Herman Trucking. Maybe one of the current drivers will give you the facts on pay.

Danny Herman trucking part 2

5. JTHub

JTHub Light Load Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Wilkesboro NC
    Went up for a face to face at DHT today and got all the info! I like what I see and it looks like we have a winner!!

Thanks for your input Chinatown!! You Rock!!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    Our teams start out at 51 cents per mile to the truck and then split. Solos start at 41 cents.

7. jvar4001

jvar4001 Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2011

8. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    No. We require flat experience.

9. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    My wife and I split 180k a year with R+l carriers doing LTL linehaul turn and burn . Home daily for 4 hrs and off 2 full days Sunday and Monday. New truck every 2 years. WE are spoiled. We plan on retiring here. We are putting half our money into retirement. Paid our house and all other debt off our first 3 yrs here.

Paddlewagon and Chinatown Thank this.
  10. Paddlewagon

Paddlewagon Light Load Member

Sep 17, 2017
    Llano Estacado
    Not bad at all, is that running the same lane everyday?

11. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    Yes we meet a solo driver . We drive 530 miles each way. He gets 550 on his end. We switch at a truck stop. Most teams are on a set run like this. But some run wild but still get 2 full days off. We lucked in to ours. The team before us retired and we just happened to call right after. Went in for an interview with terminal manager and we were the first team to have all endorsements. Doubles hazmat tanker. And we had no accidents or tickets. My last was 15 yrs ago knock on wood . She hasn't had any in a CMV. BtW. They do a thorough background check. They went all the way back to when we were 16. We had checked in to ODFL but they wanred us to go out with a trainer separately for 4 weeks. That wasn't gonna fly. All R+L did was give us a road test and a drug screen. Our orientation was 4 hrs there at our home terminal. Easy

Paddlewagon Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.