Terminal Rats

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by BearFunkey, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Klatu

Klatu Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Argyle, TX
    It's not that they can't hit the urinal. They didn't have any body slap the $h#t out of them when they were kids. They simply don't care.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chemsoldier1

chemsoldier1 Medium Load Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Lufkin, TX
    Just one guy huh? Try this one. Right after Christmas/New Years, I was at W. Memphis to get a blown turbo line fixed. When they finally took the truck into the bay I went over to the lounge. When I walked in to that back door by the vending machines is when the smell hit me. It was so bad that it made my eyes water. I don't think I'd smelled BO and funk that bad since we used to do infiltration course training in the swamp at Fort Polk, LA. I had gone in there to eat the ramen noodle soup I'd made. I tried to sit down and just ignore it but the smell was so bad it was making me sick to my stomach. I finally just said "F*** it!" and got up. Well one of the guys in the lazy boys asked me what was wrong. I responded with "You guys know they have free showers here right?" They all just stared at me like I had a third eyeball on my forehead. I just shook my head and walked out.

It really makes me just want to laugh when I hear drivers complaining about not getting any respect from anybody nowadays. Too many guys that live and dress like slobs, smell like a dumpster, and have bad attitudes and foul mouths.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.