THUNDER DOME

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by THUNDER DOME, Oct 31, 2021.

1. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Have you ran into any shortages on these products? Or are they “borrowed” from other trucks…you know, to keep costs low?

Lonesome and TB John Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Good question! As of right now I have enough stock on hand to meet any short term needs. In the future I may look at several options to keep up with demand. One of these may be "recycling " of slighly used mudflaps.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  4. BeHereNow97

BeHereNow97 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2020
    I'm surprised nobody bothered to look into THUNDER DOME'S post history. He's been on the forum for under a week and it turns out, he has quite the resume with lots of reputable and rock solid trucking companies. So, let's take a look at THUNDER DOME'S employment history, which he listed in the Bad Companies section of the forum. And I quote with a copy and paste, since the mods shut down his thread:

THUNDER DOME

"CRST
    Western Express
    Werner Enterprise
    Global One Logistics
    Prima Express"

But THUNDER DOME wasn't finished quite yet. He then replied to himself and listed a company that was apparently so bad, that it HAD to be listed seperately from the 4 other companies. And I quote:

"Forward Freight Systems"

Now the mods shut down that thread, so THUNDER DOME decided to further expand on WHY Forward Freight Systems is a bad company in a different thread. It turns out, our dear friend THUNDER DOME decided to quite Forward Freight Systems after being there for just 3 WEAKS. 3 WEAKS. Now as we all know THUNDER DOME is a valued, respected and veteran forum member who we all come to for advice and guidance. So if THUNDER DOME only lasted 3 WEAKS at Forward Freight Systems, I think we can safely assume that the company is not for us.

And I quote:

Truer words have never been spoken. I have been agonizing over just where THUNDER DOME would work for months and months and months. No sleep, no appetite, no motivation to get out of bed and start my day. No, just the agonizing wonder of where THUNDER DOME was going to work.

Tonight, for the first time in months, I can finally rest well.

Don't thank me.

No, thank YOU, THUNDER DOME.

TB John, JoeyJunk and Wasted Thyme Thank this.
  5. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    So what you're saying is you can now move BEYOND THUNDERDOME?

(sorry but someone had to say it.)

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    There ya go, GIVING AWAY THE FARM AGAIN! I had posted earlier, if you actually gave a darn, or kept your paws off Inga for more than 3 microseconds, that the Back Off mudflaps were an option (for $799.00) that I wasn't sure on the price. And now you're giving them away???????

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  7. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Fear not my friend! What we may lose on the front end, we can always make up for and more on the back end.

Lonesome and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  8. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I think I may have been more interested in his posts if he’d have picked “Thunder Thighs” instead of “Thunder Dome”.

The puzzling part is I’m not quite sure why... Perhaps I’ll ask this week’s Big Fish of the Week before I take his/her picture.

9. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    When I hear or see THUNDERDOME I think of Mel Gibson doing manly man stuff. When I see thunder thighs I think of my aunt Agnes who is genetically predisposed to large thighs and a wide bottom

Lonesome, JoeyJunk and Frank Speak Thank this.
  10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    kinda like Big Maude?

Wasted Thyme, TB John and Frank Speak Thank this.
  11. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Big Maude is more like Thunder Bi’s. One belt across the chops and you’ll see the lightening!

TB John and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.