Tribe express, tribe transport??

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by TIMEWEASEL, Feb 28, 2012.

1. charles1194

charles1194 Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2012
    To whom it may concern the last post that was made as to they suck wasn't directed to tribe but to another company and even if it was i have a. Right to free speach .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Ok nobody says you don't....

4. charles1194

Feb 8, 2012
    Went though road check they .were asking for cell phones would not give it to them ,called ooida legal department and got it straighted out they have nno right to private information this. Csa #### is not about safety at all we as drivers need to stand up and say this is enough. We I day oida is fighting for trucker rights u need. To have legal teams that know the trucking industry. And will advise u there are so many companies going out of business .and drivers losing there trucks it is wrong . U know and I know that there are dot officers ,that have know ideal what they are doing.and with out even knowing it they put a man out of work .but if it dose happen u can get unemployment thanks to ooida they will direct u on how to do it

5. charles1194

Feb 8, 2012
    Tribe is getting trucks in with tri.pac,s we are starting to ,get more accounts the runs are better set up for the driver .they starting to turn a corner

6. larryt

larryt Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2011
    panama city, fl
    are you there now? more info please. start pay for experience. home time, insurance?

7. dieseltrooper

dieseltrooper Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2014
    OKC,OK
  8. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    I doubt you'll get updates from charles1194. He is talking to his self and I can't make heads or tails from what he is saying.

9. OPUS 7

OPUS 7 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2010
    I know they relocated the office off old cornelia highway in Gainesville ga.
    They have have a few trucks out front,but never talked to any of the drivers.
    The new location is where Turbo Transport use to be.
    I still like their trucks,but too scared to try them out.I wanna get home every
    now and then.

10. jlpowell

jlpowell Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2014
    That's it nothing else about tribe ..? I called them and have a good feeling about em' just wanted to see who has exp with them. thx

11. bobthesailor

bobthesailor Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Huntington,Tx
    Bumping this back up..anyone work there can give a low down before I waste my time. Thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.