Truck Wash

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by Gold_Miner, Sep 9, 2013.

1. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    They've tried shuffling me around to different FMs many times on the past two years. My FM and I like each other and work well together. We fight for me to stay in her fleet.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

I am not a new driver to USA, I have been getting mine washed once a month for over a year.

4. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    You did not read the posts. We were actually talking about the older drivers getting shuffled around more than the newer driver, and that's probably the reason why some might not have gotten word.

5. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

Hell when I first started I thought it was normal to have a new FM every couple of weeks. My first one I fired, he was an icehole, so good at being one that they made him a LC. The rest would quit after a few weeks.

6. Trapdoor

Trapdoor Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Luray, VA
    Hmm, I had FL DOT tell me I'd better get my truck cleaned up or I would be in the back lot so they could find what other problems are under the dirt.

Sent that exact statement to BD and my FM, no response. Got the truck washed few exits south just incase to avoid BS. Never got reimbursed for the wash. Now I know I didn't get prior approval but you would think they would take care of it. Never had truck washed before that. Didn't know I could. Been with them since Feb.

7. Thomas0810

Thomas0810 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    first off i have not said anything remotely close to it being your fault for not knowing,my old FM Jason Oxford told me

8. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    Well, I know now so Im going to stop on my next load and try it out. I hope is goes better than the new outsourced road assistance line. Stopped at the Petro by Toledo about 2200 last night for a trailer tire and now Im sitting in Allentown still needing the same tire.

9. Thomas0810

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    wow,i thought we just call,then they send someone to fix?

10. Reycer

Reycer Medium Load Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Ohio
    So why was everyone getting an express code from Break Down? All I had to do was pay for it myself turn in the receipt and was reimbursed on the next check. Never was an issue.

11. Thomas0810

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    that's just the way breakdown has wanted us to do it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.