Trucker Bad Behavior

Discussion in 'Trucker Videos' started by scottied67, Sep 8, 2016.

1. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    The thumbs down belongs to the left lane Swift Princess Passer who expected the right lane Swift to slow down for no reason. Right lane Swift was going along just fine minding their own business when the left lane Swift Princess Passer decided they wanted their 62 mile per hour truck to be in front of their colleague's 62 mile per hour truck.

These Princess Passers feel it is their divine given right to be in front whether or not they have the horsepower or speed to do so; everyone should slow down for them, afterall they are royal Princesses.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    So much stupidity exists out here ...

And the moron trucker acts pissed off because he purposely crashed a 4-wheeler.

fargonaz and scottied67 Thank this.
  4. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    This is old news, a thread was already created about this.

5. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    "Slow down for no reason"? How about slow down for the sake of self preservation or for professional courtesy? Sure, the passing Swift truck should have never attempted the pass but the point is he did. So, then you have to be the bigger man, and slow down because you can slow down where he can not speed up. Or just be belligerent like this guy and wait for the fallout and hope you don't get caught up in it.

6. scottied67

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    That second video, the truck driver cannot claim he didn't know the car was there, if so, why did he favor over so far towards the cable barrier? Yes the car forced its way in, but the trucker was determined to 'teach her a lesson' and fouled up both their weeks for no reason.

7. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    crb and albert l Thank this.
  8. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    I only run two lane and only at night. Its a constant getting passed on hills and curves. Its the curse of too many camels at the hitching post! I don't just whine about it, I report them to authorities who are quick to catch them most times. I also offer to give a statement so its only a 10 minute break for me. Police will go over the offender with a fine tooth comb:)

9. scottied67

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    Yes there is no reason to slow down. In Oklahoma, it is illegal to Impede the Left Lane. What Left Lane Princess Passing Swift was doing was impeding traffic illegally. To expect other traffic in the right lane to slow down is preposterous especially if they are already going the speed limit or certainly the same speed limit as your fellow company driver who is trying to pass.

Left lane Princess passer Swift is in the dead wrong here. Freymiller is wrong times 10 and times 20 for trying to punish right lane mind your own business Swift who did NOTHING wrong.

Jazz1 Thanks this.
  10. scottied67

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    I can take only so much abuse from the ignorant haters every time I put up a trucker bad behavior video.

11. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    You seem to take the hatred just fine.

fargonaz, scottied67 and albert l Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.