Truckmovers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kay D Boss, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    So asking for Clint's autograph is out of the question?

Boondock and Frank Speak Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Hard to fathom, I know, but I've never met the man. However, I *MIGHT* could be persuaded to autograph a photo of me holding my personal best (4.75lbs) large mouth bass caught last Saturday. I just took up the hobby in July. :)

BigBass_Nov27 - Frank Vampire.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  4. dclerici1

dclerici1 Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    MISSOURI
    Red ink?

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Gee.....driving, fishing, flying, bloodsucking.....and all at night! Just where do you find the time?

Boondock and Frank Speak Thank this.
  6. Michael 247

Michael 247 Heavy Load Member

Nov 20, 2017
    Dublin Va
    Did you make any money after buying Fuel ??

7. HiramKingWilliams

HiramKingWilliams Heavy Load Member

May 15, 2019
    State of Jefferson
    Don’t worry, nobody will take that report of a wet-fart too seriously. For example - BYOB&CBD will still lease to you.

Boondock, Lonesome and TB John Thank this.
  8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Now I can't speak towards the OP's qualifications, and such, but at BYOB&CBD, we look at all potential lease candidates the same. What does there bank account look like?
    Our esteemed founder, and CEO, the man, the myth, the legend, a man among men, a man among women, small woodland creatures, and farm animals, a man among complete strangers on the street, the man known throughout this cut throat industry as Honest TB, leader of the 121st largest leasing company, (but growing exponentially every day),Inga's personal trainer, the man that Ardis looks up to for guidance, and responsibility, a man I'm proud to call mi amigo, O'Dells personal hero, the largest mattress buyer in Bucks County, @TB John, would tell you the same.

9. HiramKingWilliams

HiramKingWilliams Heavy Load Member

May 15, 2019
    State of Jefferson
  10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I know l,right?
    Embellishing a bit much there Lonesome-or are you try to get into that needle nose Pete??;)

Boondock, TB John and Lonesome Thank this.
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Embellishment? Me? Surely you jest!

When I mention @TB John our founder, our CEO, the man, the myth, the legend, a man among men, a man among women, your neighbors, total strangers on the street, a man among small woodland creatures, farm animals, panhandlers, lot lizards, a born natural leader, Ingas personal trainer, hero to O'dell, the man known throughout this cutthroat industry we all know as truck leasing as Honest TB, the head dude in charge of the 121st largest leasing company(but growing exponentially every day), the largest mattress buyer in Bucks county, a man I'm proud to call mi amigo, a proud American, I speak the truth.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.