Trucks Use Left Lane

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by braceface, Dec 17, 2019.

1. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    I think some guys just dont care. Most of us on this site or maybe even all of us care about this industry and live the lifestyle and pay attention and take pride in what we do. The guys thats out here blocking fuel islands and running down right lane in trucks use left lane construction zone. They do not care about this industry or take pride in it . They are the same guys that will pull that freight right from under u for half the price and get thru all the scale houses unscathed while ur getting a fresh level 1 after just getting one 200 miles earlier. And this time u have the good ol "chaffed air line" .

While these dips running trucks thats missing half its body parts and the other half is held up with baling wire. U would think its only a matter of time before guys like that go broke but it seems to be alot of them types more n more everyday. Its sad there is no more pride inany industry anymore its all about who can do it for the cheapest price. And that mentality it has really destroyed our society as a whole. Its just a shame what has happened and how the world has changed. Im done ranting I hope yall be safe out there n have a merry christmmas.

peterd, Dave1837, Brettj3876 and 7 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mototom

Mototom Road Train Member

May 7, 2019
    Man come on now I don’t even read the bills I just go where my gps tells me. I’m a DRIVER I DRIVE I DONT READ ANYTHING.

my posts have been sarcasm, I’m pretending I drive a beat up white Volvo. My first post was also a shout out to the simpsons move “I was elected to lead, not to read”

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    The fuel island is that guy’s urinal.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. PSM379

PSM379 Heavy Load Member

Apr 19, 2019
    Been driving 13 years. Running my own truck for 7 years. I stay to the right, and go under the speed limit. Started doing this since going thru work zones on 70 in IN and other states, having a line of trucks behind me wanting to run over the speed limit. Up each other’s ###. So I prefer to stay right, I don’t give a #### how stupid I look. Stay right go a few miles per hour under the speed limit and I get by just fine. I don’t need trucks tail gating me and passing me on the right in work zones. If I get a ticket so be it.

6. Treputt

Treputt Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    And there ya go...

LoSt_AgAiN and nikmirbre Thank this.
  7. Cabinover101

Cabinover101 Heavy Load Member

Jul 28, 2019
    That's your choice. I can understand the reasoning behind that, but it looks unprofessional. I would rather be in the left lane as the signs direct and let the other drivers be the ones who look unprofessional. Just sayin

8. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    Here are some more commercial driver handbooks in your preferred language in California.

arabic.jpg chinese.jpg russia.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Cabinover101

Jul 28, 2019
    Was driving through this area last night, northbound, I was in the left lane and doing the posted speed limit. Several trucks whizzed by me in the right lane, some of them shaking, rocking and rolling side to side and bouncing up and down barely keeping it in their lane as they flew by me as there are parts of that right lane that is extremely rough and uneven. Then just a few miles up the road, these are the same guys that are slamming on there brakes to avoid an accident and almost causing another one behind them. Well apparently in another section a pickup truck hit the back of a tractor trailer, wasn't real bad, but it was still an accident with damage to the pickup. Guess where it was!?? In the right lane! As a matter of fact, the cop and the truck driver we're standing by the "trucks use left lane sign" right about where the pickup was behind the trailer!!! How do you think that conversation was going??

10. Cabinover101

Jul 28, 2019
    ^^^ it was CLASSIC^^^ I would have loved to been able to get a picture of it and Post it for you all.

LoSt_AgAiN Thanks this.
  11. H827OUT

H827OUT Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Las Vegas, NV
    I run into the same problems on I-84 WB- just west of Boise,ID. Clueless truck drivers in the right lane after they’ve been told by orange signs a half dozen times to get over to the left lane. And mouth breathing four wheel drivers flipping me the bird. SMFH...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.