Unlimited Carrier

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by TruckerVinny, Dec 12, 2018.

1. TruckerVinny

TruckerVinny Medium Load Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Ohio
    Anyone? Anyone?

They are posting like crazy on social media. Has anyone heard of them or have experience with them?
    Thanks, Vinny

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dieselboss81

Dieselboss81 Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Another scam from Chicago area. Been there done that. Avoid at any cost

Lucky12, JonJon78 and QuietStorm Thank this.
  4. QuietStorm

QuietStorm Heavy Load Member

Dec 11, 2016
    I saw it too yesterday. Saw it was out of Chicago, laughed and went to the next one.

Lucky12, JonJon78 and Dieselboss81 Thank this.
  5. unlimited carriers one of those Eastern European scam companies they are also the parent company of trans quality.
    based out of lemont Illinois they run out of their house if you want to learn more about where they're located this is the who owns the company.
    unlimited carrier and trans Quality logistics are the same company.
    I've mentioned this in different threads before they run out of a house located on Wend Street supposedly in lemont Illinois. A mc mansion in the suburbs of Chicago.
    they're now showing their address is 465 crossroads parkway Bolingbrook Illinois that's the Walgreens distribution Center for National consolidated service NCS they're basically leasing out the land until they get kicked out.
    they're like all the other Eastern European companies.
    DO YOU KNOW HOW TO LOOK UP A COMPANY ON GOOGLE AND SEE THE REVIEWS?
    JUST SIMPLY PUT IN THE NAME OF THE COMPANY AND WHERE THEY'RE OUT OF WHEN YOU SEE IT COME UP ON GOOGLE AND IT SAYS OVERVIEW PHOTOS AND REVIEWS?? GO TO REVIEWS AND THEN CLICK ON. AFTER THAT IT SHOULD SHOW MOST RECENT MOST HELPFUL AND LOOK AT THE ONE THAT SAYS THE LEAST FAVORITE THAT'LL TELL YOU ABOUT THE COMPANIES AND THE DRIVERS THAT THEY'VE SCREWED.
    because he's our imports you will not be paid a 1040 like a legitimate American. you probably won't get any insurance at all either.
    what you will be told as you probably paid under a 1099 and you'll be working as a contractor because he's illegal scammers are not able to pay you the right way because they don't pay taxes.

JonJon78 and Dieselboss81 Thank this.
  6. NiceGuyXLE

NiceGuyXLE Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2017
    i dont know how other i work for them now, i get paid 0.55 W2, i've got my health insurance (a bit pricy but its ok), great dispatch and of course a new truck, i average 2900 miles and home every other week
    dont judge on assumptions, whatever i spoke with my recruiter Alex, i've got everything what i was told and promised

7. flybynight12

flybynight12 Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2015
    slc
    Looking for that ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

8. Dieselboss81

Apr 20, 2019
    UNLIMITED Carrier and it's sister companies encourages and assists drivers to cheat on electronic logbooks. Peoplenet falsified by logbook department while EOBR fixed by driver's. Didn't Alex or Steven told you to call in so they can falsify logs for you?
    Too bad FMCSA knows all that and there are current drivers who will testify and provide clear and convincing evidence.

9. NiceGuyXLE

NiceGuyXLE Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2017
    Diesel, you might be out of your mind if you think that i will let someone xchange my peoplenet logs
    Steve and Alex are relly cool guys no problems whatsoever

like i said, dont judge based on someones assumption and whatever someone writes online

diesel i dont know whats your story but obviosly there is more in all this crap, maybe the problem is you ?

10. Dieselboss81

Apr 20, 2019
    Tell your boss Alex to train you better than that. He is head of ring.
    Maybe you not running illegally but dozens others do. I don't have to prove you anything time will. Just remember FMCSA takes seriously log book falsification and those who are will face consequences. Good luck

11. I believe he just started there so over there in lemont Illinois they haven't had a chance yet depending on which one they are using for a corporate address.. one is a house on Wend St in the other one is Walgreens distribution Center

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.