UNSAFE! UNHEALTHY! UNHAPPY! WORK ENVIRONMENT!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by unhappy, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Yeah!! What he said!

Just look at Jed Clampett……….
    jed.jpg

TB John and superflow Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    that's right, Jed had the right idea...stay humble...

superflow and x1Heavy Thank this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I took a tiny Ford compact for a spin for a neighbor to see what's what that she was complaining about. Battery was stable, car was reasonably decent did show the orange shift mark stuck on N even though the shifter and tranny did work.

I did learn that with the new hip joint I do not do small cars anymore very well unless the engineers made generous allowances in the drivers seat.

The moment I put her into a circle and figure 8 Chatter chatter chatter. Checked serpetine belt, no cracks but it's dry... and think there is something the matter in either transmission, engine timing or powersteering etc.

I did make allowances for it being a relatively huge 4 cylinder... (Man almost as big as my old V8..) and so on.

This lady lives on medicaid and essentially has nothing. But her car will need to be looked at and it will. Im just afraid for her what the problem might be. It only had 70K and 10 years old.

5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Ford Fusion,Focus?

6. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I think it was a little fusion.

I don't do modern cars very well. It's almost as if you took a Ford Taurus, say mid 90's model and ran it past I shrunk the kids house accidentally and boom this is the result. A cute little 4 door. It is not the focus I don't think, those are a little more sporty.

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Well the smallest car in Fords lineup currently is the Fiesta sedan or hatchback.
    Then the Focus sedan.
    Then the Fusion.
    Then the Taurus (until last week when they killed it).
    The Focus and the Fiesta were known for having a dual clutch transmission and the early models of both vehicles were known to have problems with it.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  8. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I examined the engine bay looking for the transmission stick, I found it ahead and to one side of the engine block. Leads me to think it's front wheel drive. It did have a classic transmission housing leading back under the firewall to where the middle of the interior had that shiftier.

9. Mr. PPS

Mr. PPS Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Any trucker regardless of his experience, including 100% of supertruckers, is just a fraction of a second away from applying to the bottom feeding operations. Remember that next time you feed your ego at somebody' else expense.

superflow Thanks this.
  10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    *lights smoke and crosses legs*

Tell me more...

11. Trucker4Truth

Trucker4Truth Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Those so called "super truckers" need to get off the road and/or find another profession where this egoless woman and the rest of humanity can feel safer on the road.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.