US Marshalls

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by keitht, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    Don't call the Marshalls.

If any of you find yourself in a predicament I'll give you the number of my buddy's wife.

Within just a few short minutes of listening to that Beast, they will give you anything that you want just to hear that mouth shut.

Then they will spend several months trying to forget the horror that they experienced.

angry-woman-screaming-against-her-260nw-98139248.jpg

Anonymousproxy and Hammer166 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. '88K100

'88K100 Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2020
    OP. Probably anti vaxers calling in US Marshall cuz Trump not taking their calls

Malt Ball Cult Thanks this.
  4. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    It never ceases to amaze me how many drivers still believe that “call the US Marshalls” garbage. It’s every bit as stupid as these so called “sovereign citizen” morons who claim they don’t need a drivers license or cdl to operate a vehicle.

Malt Ball Cult Thanks this.
  5. Sean_F

Sean_F Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2021
    I am a retired officer...28 years of service, since I got bored with retirement I started driving and did a couple of years OTR before I got a cushy local gig hauling rock. Honestly, I never once heard of the USMS doing, or having ANY jurisdiction over trucking, or the authority to detain, question, arrest, or in any way hamper local LE in the legal performance of their duties. I would have to follow up any claim by a driver with "Be my guest, make the call".

Anonymousproxy and Northern Nomad Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.