US Xpress

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by Tigereye1250, Jun 16, 2016.

1. dinosaurjr

dinosaurjr Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2015
    You'd like to send them all back where? You do realize that your ancestors aren't from here either, don't you Mister keyboard warrior?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009
    I don't pretend that the US is in the business of saving the world, feel free to take your righteous anger and stick it right up your ###, you know, where your head is.

DoubleO7 and Ooops Thank this.
  4. dinosaurjr

dinosaurjr Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Righteous anger? I don't see any evidence of that in my post. However, most stupid rednecks aren't capable of being objective. Anyway, I'm not going to respond to anymore of your posts because I don't enjoy beating my head against a wall. So you may have the last word. May Darwin bless you and the country your ancestors immigrated here from.

5. JV_620

JV_620 Medium Load Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Centerville, MA
    Time to bust out the :happy1:...

flood and DC818 Thank this.
  6. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    My ancestors are from here.

7. Annonymous

Annonymous Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Connecticut
    I love us Xpress. Aside from a few little hick ups here and there as you can expect because no company is perfect nor is every employee... So we are all entitled not to be perfect. I think they have tremendous communication with us company drivers and that goes to every single Department including fuel dispatch Fleet manager's safety and payroll. All you did was complain you didn't even State anything that you actually had a problem with or what your story was if you're not hustling in this industry that's on you.

8. 757Trucker

757Trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Very True !!. I spent 8 months at Cr England, 5 Months at Western Express(all the new York city experience I needed), and almost 3 yrs at US Xpress and I learned all companies are the same. You just have to find what works for u which is why I stayed at US Xpress so long. At first it was rocky I got all the sucky runs(New England) then after proven myself I was barely sent to the northeast and given good miles. Not a perfect place but I enjoyed myself and was happy even tho I was away from home.

9. JV_620

JV_620 Medium Load Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Centerville, MA
    So, just a question: why was being sent up here to New England such a sucky run? Did you hit Massachusetts a lot? I bet a Northeast coast to West coast type of run would have been sweet..

10. 757Trucker

757Trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Traffic. Short Miles. the small tight warehouse to get into and not a lot of places for trucks to park the usual BS. Yes I spent a lot of time in Mass, Conn and especially New jersey(which I've learned the roads quite well). I did Teaming for a while on TJ Maxx account from Philly to Phoenix, Las Vegas to Charlotte, Compton to New Jersey. But most of my solo coast to coast was Cr England pulling reefer. Not sure about runs out here being sweet but the longer I drove the truck the more I learned the easier it got and the more I was confident going to anyplace they sent me.

JV_620 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.