USA BASIC

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by falcon241073, Aug 14, 2013.

1. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Data/carrier.aspx?enc=TypjtOWrnZm9UBoT0ZXRIw==

Not sure if this link will take you to the USA basic score. I copied it from my browser.

71% on unsafe driving. 69 were from no seat belt.... why in the ***** would you not wear the big bright orange seatbelt? That can been seen from quite a distance for the colorblind people who don't understand blaze orange coloring...

mje and Thomas0810 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    Since you are acknowledging that we have a bunch of idiot drivers let me go ahead and say something stupid. We don't need seat belts because trucks are more likely to win in a crash. Also, I'm sure the company will be happy that you posted this negative info.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  4. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Data/BASICs.aspx?enc=TypjtOWrnZkrOhKzn+OFAQ==

Looking at the reasons for such a high score in the unsafe driving catagories, you could just laugh (or cry)..
    Come on seat belts, failing to dim brights, not stopping at RRXX (hazmat) and on and on.. these are such simple violations you not only deserve a ticket but a scarlet S for stupid letter should be given and worn also...

5. falcon241073

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    Well turn me in since I posted a readily public page with public info on a public forum. And go ahead and not wear a seatbelt and contribute to the score. It does not matter who wins in a wreck since it is the law to wear it in your truck or personal auto.

Get off your high horse mr. Perfect. You run around here telling every one how you do what you want when ever you want. That it does not matter what anyone in van buren thinks about it. Implying That your the best driver at usa and get more miles than anyone. Its been a long time since I meet someone so perfect and confident of them self (read full of it and self congratulating).

Now your going to act high and mighty because I posted public info questioning why people do what they do?

Wish I was as perfect and great as you... lol.

And before you attack me I get plenty of miles and my bills are paid. My fm and I get along and we take care of business. Never had anyone complain on the job I do. I fone with usa as a company and don't plan on leaving unless the dream job land in my lap or I hit the lottery. And since I'm not applying anywhere and don't buy lotto tickets guess I'm here for awhile.

J_FROG, 9th cav and Thomas0810 Thank this.
  6. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    I never said, done or played the part of any of the above mentioned bla bla bla. I dont know where you got all that from. Also, I did state that what I was about to say would be stupid didn't I? All truck drivers seem to want to do is bicker and fight. The manager at an FJ even had to call the police out on a driver the other day because he wouldn't move his truck so I could get out of my parking spot. There must be a bug going around that only effects truck drivers.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  7. beeznduck

beeznduck Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Negative info, I look at it as telling the truth !!! Just my opinion.

8. Thomas0810

Thomas0810 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    I for one have stopped posting my thoughts on here,it does grow tiresome people on here attacking each other when we all work for the same company.Man up people ,aint none of us any better than the next guy,quit tootin your own horns.I have done my share of making rude comments and are man enough to say I was raised better than that ,any one else wanna wanna stand up and say that? I doubt it,this company wont ever reach its potential if the majority always remain selfish and think the company is nothing without them

9. driver7702003

driver7702003 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    FLORIDA
    It takes alot of drivers to raise that score or lower it drivers keep in youre heads seat belt tickets is money out of youre pockets not usa wreckless driveing is points on you also not just usa truck if it efects usa truck it does you to as drivers

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  10. driver7702003

driver7702003 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    FLORIDA
    71.4 percent unsafe driveing is not usa trucks fault thats drivers not useing there heads

9th cav and J_FROG Thank this.
  11. falcon241073

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    That was my point.

9th cav and Thomas0810 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.