USA BASIC

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by falcon241073, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Thomas0810

Thomas0810 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    Your welcome,DG has a military background,but a lack of respect for others. He had no choice but to be respectful in the Navy so now that he is a civilian he shows none.He is far superior and will tell ya on a daily basis.He has no equal at USA he reports to no one and he will tell ya lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    With that being said... could we go back to the basic??

4. Thomas0810

Thomas0810 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    Did you see the new penalty as far as points for failure to take the 30 minute break?will be alot of points on a companies basic score for each offense

5. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

Yea this administration really has their head up their you know what. I can be drunk off my a $$ and it won't be as bad as if I don't take my 30????? God it's time to Suceed!!!

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  6. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    I totally expected to get a thank you for this and lo and behold I did.

7. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    Deleted post

I want a thank you too....

Lol

Speak your mind or don't. Youll either get a response or won't. This is an internet forum. If you say something and I feel the need to respond I will or I won't respond. But anything I say on here I'd say to the person in the real.world. I don't take this crap to personal but when.I do I try to remember I've never meet any of you. No one on here, save a couple or people, have ever met me face to face. No one on here know me personally or anything about me. The only things you know is from what I posted. And that's all I know of you. If I say anything to male someone mad or feel desponded in any way I'm sorry. Respond as you feel you must. Ill do the same. But no one on here is any better than anyone else. No matter what we put in here. Now some of us show our butts more than.others. some would be the same way in person some wouldn't even come close.

The above was not directed at anyone in particular. I was included.in the rant.

As far as our basic goes. If its negative info then it is what it is. It is.pu lic info and I posted the link here so we could all look at it. The good and the bad. We can make fun of the stupid crap.like no seatbelt tickets. We can learn from it. Or we can scoff at it. We can pretend it is not real and hide our heads in the sand. But if your at USA you can either care enough to try to improve or you can not care and keep doing the wrong things. For those drivers I ask you get routes home and quit asap. We don't need or want you here. I will not be at usa for my whole career and will not lie and say I will. I am not quitting anytime soon though. So while I am here I will do.my best to do right by me and this company. I will do what I can to help fellow drivers. But I will not hide the warts. I will expose the public.ones and try to educate others as well as myself. I will vent about bad days when I feel.I need to. I will try to find ways for them to not happen. I will work with my fm to solve problems and thank her when things go like I want them to. I try to be an adult when necessary and act as I want other times. I change for no one but I am a proffessional at my job and try to act that way when I am working.

Good luck and safe driving to you all.

No back to our regularly scheduled bickering.

RetiredSarge and Thomas0810 Thank this.
  8. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Thought you'd get a little chuckle out of that....lol

9. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Well, my student did his part to improve our safer score yesterday and learned to slow down when going across the scale plate too...lol
    Even though I was trying to get him to slow down he unintentionally ran the plate at about 12mph slightly upsetting the dot man. Needless to say he earned a free inspection and a good talking to about how to cross his scale...lol
    Inspection passed without a hitch and trainer told he was doing a good job. Yippee!

Thomas0810 and RetiredSarge Thank this.
  10. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    Can't wait for chapter 2! No spoilers please.

11. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    Exactly.what I expected. A smart ### response. But ill conceed to you always being right and best. Best driver best employee best internet a hole. Yup you can have all.the titles.

I knew you couldn't resist.

Chapter 3 at a later date.

Thomas0810 and Gold_Miner Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.