usa drivers look

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by driver7702003, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. nicknack

nicknack Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Dang will this soap opera continue, should be called The Young and The Truckless

Puppage, Thomas0810 and chalupa Thank this.
  3. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    Yes sir, I read that earlier. The chess game continues....

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  4. jta1978

jta1978 Light Load Member

Apr 14, 2013
    It don't mean anything. USA has no recourse. This lawsuit will do nothing to keep Knight from taking over USA. Anyone with about 50 to 60 million right now can buy a majority stake in USA and fire John Simone and the rest of management. It is called free enterprise. They might have misused information but it won't affect the takeover if it is meant to be.

5. chalupa

chalupa Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    I love it...... USA has been a juicy target for acquisition for awhile now. Leave it to Knight to try something like this.

If USA can prove Knight used confidential information to buy stock at a certain price and time ( discounted ) then they will pay dearly.

I can see I'm going to have to rent a popcorn machine to go with all this trucking drama. Might even have to build a theater and sell tickets.......

Thomas0810 and Reycer Thank this.
  6. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    Old news. It was first announced last night on Binzinga.com. USA basically wants night to divest the shares they acquired in violation of a confidentiality agreement they had prior to having private discussions. Night will more than likely be forced to divest.

7. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    The word I'm getting from my crystal ball is third quarter earnings are going to be very positive. I'm excited and can't wait for them to be announced. This dummy will continue to invest in USA. Buy, buy, buy...lol

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  8. DGStrong71

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    I don't have a crystal ball but my guess is that the 3rd quarter earning will be negative. USA has way too many short loads keeping the trucks tied up. Maybe one of the geniuses will eventually figure it out. Will see Oct 23rd.

Reycer Thanks this.
  9. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    I haven't pulled anything under 450 in weeks and 450 was a move to get me to better freight. Ya gotta do a short one occasionally. Dedicated has really picked up. I'm expecting positive numbers. We shall see.

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  10. DGStrong71

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    I'm sure the report will cite that earning are down again do to the same old bla, lower miles per tractor or soft freight demand which is complete b/s, but will see. One thing is for certain though, they'll keep their rates set to discourage load under and over 300 miles so that they can continue to keep trucks tied up logging more dock time than driving time.

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.