USA self dispatch

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by bigdad7, Jun 2, 2017.

1. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Actually that was in the first six months of last year ....we aren't supposed to talk about what they did at pdi to correct it but my accountant called and was like there just aren't that many reciepts this year lol....I got real lean to get back on track even was able to find 8 take off stears to run on my drives for 1000.

Trucker Darrisaw Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    It's not that they're getting away with anything. Schneider logistics and Schneider national are two different companies legally separated for tax purposes and what I previously stated among other reasons.
    But regardless it still all Schneider money they just can't keep it The same pocket.
    Not only that as a L / O here we only have the legal right to see the rates on the SNI side.
    The reason I say 50% is because of the numerous mistakes if seen on the board.
    That is to say the ( loads ) gone up before SNL pulled their cut. Its not to hard to do the arithmetic.
    I've been able to capitalize on this only a couple of times. Others I've tried and it won't let you book, instead you'll get a REGENERATING LOAD error in the field where it usually says UPDATE SUCSESS which signifies that you have indeed gotten the load.

4. Trucker Darrisaw

Trucker Darrisaw Light Load Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Unfortunately its not a Scheme and its legal. Its only seems like a scheme unbeknownst to the unsuspecting drivers. In the case of Schneider (Pick your own freight program)... this is exactly whats happening and they are leaders in the load board as far as leasing through the company. They can control Where you go based on what they put on their boards. In essence, they can control what you make. Same goes for Interstate. The same person that made Schneider load board went over to Interstate and made their Freedom board. Double brokering isnt illegal. triple brokering isnt either. its Capitalism and believe me when I tell you this is whats happening to you and many other drivers.. Just try it out... Next time you are at the Shipper... Ask them what they charge to move the freight you are about to move....

Brokers do it all the time. You can do it if you had a brokerage company. Example. You see a load on the load board going for 3.50 a mile. You call the broker and get the details. You tell said broker you will move that load for that rate. That broker then post the load for 1.50 mile. You are happy to take the load for 1.50. You would NEVER know that load actually paid 3.50 a mile.......

driverdriver Thanks this.
  5. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    I. Ll give us this as far as transparency they only the post the 100% rate it's byoc .....i.ve seen some killer rates coming out and into tx ...they only putting direct frieght on the board so that might help to a degree but if I am to be honest interstate played like that until they started preparing for the sale in january

6. Trucker Darrisaw

Jul 10, 2017
    LMAO.... I was really looking at Interstate... until the sale... I knw Heartland will kill all that... frm what i understand, the rates have already tanked for them

driverdriver Thanks this.
  7. Trucker Darrisaw

Jul 10, 2017
    Also... None of this matters as long as you are happy.... Just be aware of the ever present dangers

8. jsnell

jsnell Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Bigdad7 how are things going there

9. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Just chilling at home for the week ....still doing really good

10. Xhiz

Xhiz Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2017
    Going to orientation Monday, just got a truck from quality, said they will put me right on the load board. Also do we get fuel discount at the pump, and are you restricted on where to fuel?

11. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Anywhere u want 15cpg off at all major truck stops ....your real discount is free tolls baseplates and cat scales with the app

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.