Veriha??

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Stormy 69, Sep 5, 2016.

1. VIDEODROME

VIDEODROME Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2007
    angola, in
    Yeah I transferred to a Yard Spotter gig with Veriha moving trailers for two of our customers locally here in Marinette, WI.

Home everyday :D and should be completing a year with the company soon.

Metallica88 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Metallica88

Metallica88 Medium Load Member

Nov 27, 2017
    They don't seem to bad from what they told me so far. I live in Scranton Pa and offers me something semi local. I'm just nervous because they want me to sign a one year contract. I already have my cdl just need training.

4. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Somehow they got to buy it cheap after the original owner’s kids ran it into the ground.

5. Metallica88

Nov 27, 2017
    I wish they got me a bus ticket to Orientation. I'd rather do that than drive the company car from Milton PA.

6. WannaGoTrucks2016

WannaGoTrucks2016 Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2015
    @Metallica88 Did you ever end up signing on with Veriha? Did they offer you weekends home? I strongly considered them as well, the only thing that makes me hesitant is the one year contract as well. Let me know thanks!

7. Metallica88

Nov 27, 2017
    I did not. The one year contract was too much for me. I'm driving a day cab for a local produce company now doing the tri state area out of Scranton. Actually saw a Veriha truck yesterday near Scranton.

8. WannaGoTrucks2016

WannaGoTrucks2016 Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2015
    Very cool. I'm a little over an hour east of Scranton in NY. Congrats on the new gig! I see Veriha every once in a while around here, but not too often. You're right though, that contract is a real difficult pill to swallow, especially after having already gone to CDL school and obtaining the license.

Metallica88 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.