Walmart Marshall, Texas

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Winnyf1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    What is your problem???i speak for many that are sick and tired of the slobs and lazy folks out here..the parking on fuel island for long periods and blocking folks in, leaving piss bottles everywhere and leaving trash everywhere despite trash cans just feet away…if you have an an issue with us drivers rasing hell about that, then there is distinct possibility that you approve of this behavior..

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BeHereNow97

BeHereNow97 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2020
    You constantly spam negativity on this forum. Almost every post that you make is negative. You constantly degrade other people. You're not the only one, plenty of people on this website make the same kind of negative posts about other people as you do. It just gets old.

4. BeHereNow97

BeHereNow97 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2020
    Yes, that is in fact ALL you seem to speak about. You just constantly spam negative posts all the time about what you just described in the quoted paragraph. You never seem to have a positive thing to say, outside of your new company thread. Again, you're not the only one. I just don't understand the constant negativity from some of you guys. It's becoming unavoidable on this website, and that's a shame because there is so much good information and knowledge on this forum.

5. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    World would be a better place with less poo bags

peterd, CAXPT and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  6. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I agree. I've been doing this almost 30 years and have never overnight parked at a grocery store(that's what I consider Walmarts). Stop at one to shop, yes, but get in, drop a few bucks on necessities and leave.

And for the opinion of not delivering to Walmart stores that don't allow trucks...I already do that, along with ones that do allow trucks....but I am open deck, so it's highly unlikely we ever haul anything a Wally store wants anyway.

runningman0661 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.