walmart possible

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by Thetommygunz, Mar 13, 2019.

  1. Thetommygunz

    Thetommygunz Medium Load Member

    405
    258
    May 16, 2016
    0
    anyone else making over 86k there? Also, the retirement only matches 6% what I put in? so if put 100$ they will only match 6% of the 100?
     
  2. Coover

    Coover Road Train Member

    1,333
    2,610
    Dec 9, 2016
    0
    100% up to 6%. So example
    Your paycheck is $1,000
    Six percent would be $60. Wm matches the contribution $60.
    So total going into 401k is $120.

    This is pretty good compared to what most companies do.
     
    Just passing by Thanks this.
  3. Thetommygunz

    Thetommygunz Medium Load Member

    405
    258
    May 16, 2016
    0
    I don't know what most companies do I guess mine have always offered better matching 401k 100%
    would be hard to turn down that money though that's key that one guy said he not seeing anywhere near 86k anyone else there making that? I don't want to get there find its lowball central when I see that check I know everything isn't always greener but that check better be for me to stay anywhere else.
     
    truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  4. mike3fan

    mike3fan Medium Load Member

    440
    470
    Jun 2, 2010
    michigan
    0
    It really all depends on what DC you run out of and what schedule you are on. I run out of Michigan and did 98k last year. But I changed to a 6/3 schedule and will prob be back in the middle to high 80's, but I love those 3 days off every week.
     
    mxpx148 and truckdriver31 Thank this.
  5. mike3fan

    mike3fan Medium Load Member

    440
    470
    Jun 2, 2010
    michigan
    0
    We're have guys any where from 300 dollars a day to closer 500 a day.
     
    MilkyJay and truckdriver31 Thank this.
  6. truckdriver31

    truckdriver31 Road Train Member

    3,020
    2,546
    Sep 18, 2013
    0
    i put 15% and wm put 6%. so a total of 21%
     
  7. truckdriver31

    truckdriver31 Road Train Member

    3,020
    2,546
    Sep 18, 2013
    0
    i did 84k last year and im lazy. i like 11,12,13 hour layovers
     
    interpreter Thanks this.
  8. truckdriver31

    truckdriver31 Road Train Member

    3,020
    2,546
    Sep 18, 2013
    0
    you may just want to stay where you are. this is a perfect job for people that havent had a perfect job. if you are comparing apples to apples. you better thank real hard. if not then ill hear it after 3 months in the shower.
     
    Coover Thanks this.
  9. Coover

    Coover Road Train Member

    1,333
    2,610
    Dec 9, 2016
    0
    So question about the highlighted portion.
    Arr you saying if you put in $500/check they matched it with another $500.
    So if paid bi-weekly you were able to contribute $26,000 into your 401k?
     
  10. Coover

    Coover Road Train Member

    1,333
    2,610
    Dec 9, 2016
    0
    Ya, probably better off where he is at now. According to his previous posts He's averaging between $600-$900/week and they match 100% of 401k contributions.
     
    truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted