Watkins Shepard In a Hurry

Discussion in 'Trucker Videos' started by scottied67, Jan 9, 2016.

1. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I call it like I see it...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. americanmadetrucker

americanmadetrucker Logistical Engineer

Jul 3, 2012
    Ouch.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  4. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    On this note, I have seen drivers lay on the hammer when another driver goes to pass them. Again, we wont ever know what put that driver into that mode and why he made the judgement.

rachi and americanmadetrucker Thank this.
  5. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    you can know what it is because I said what it is and you can take that to the bank.

6. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Rofl! I must say thats the first time I have busted out laughing aloud from reading a thread here. Truck on super trucker truck on.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    No offence op but that was a waste of my data usage.I really no need to learn to ask other members if it was worth watching.that hwy was clear except for the shoulders.far as passing you in the solid line zone,how do u know he didn't get over to pass you before that zone and turned into a no passing zone?Watkins did a fine job passing.he kept in the lane used his blinker didn't pass you like a crazy man.you just need to speed up .the road wasnt bad at all.

Blackshack46 Thanks this.
  8. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    How do I know? The video is the evidence. Common sense says, that just because you jump out to pass when it is legal to do so you have no excuse to stay out there after it becomes illegal to do so? Really you're asking this?

9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    The road was clear I would have passed you also.Just because you feel 45 is a good traveling speed doesn't mean others should stay behind you.I would have waited till a passing zone which most the time changes back to no passing less then a trailer length,as long as there's no oncoming traffic I'm going to remain in that lane till I pass you.I highly doubt Watkins just stayed in the other lane for fun.he was passing you that does take alittle time.

10. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    These 30 seconds combined with every other video you've posted showing off your inferior driving "skills" and general desire to make yourself a rolling road block, along with your butt-hurt reaction every time anybody manages to get around you so they can be on their way. Once again, if you don't want to put your foot in it and get up to speed, don't be surprised when people pass you.

pattyj Thanks this.
  11. Pintlehook

Pintlehook Road Train Member

May 2, 2013
    Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what is the posted speed limit on this road?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.