website to print elogs???

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Wyldfyur, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Wyldfyur

Wyldfyur Light Load Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Lewiston, ID
    anyone have the website to print off elogs plz plz thx:biggrin_25514:

2. Wiseguywireless

Wiseguywireless Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Petoskey, MI
    I use the Eclipse Logbook. Google it. Works great for me and I print the logs right here in my truck.

fairshake and Wyldfyur Thank this.
  3. Wyldfyur

Jun 15, 2010
    Lewiston, ID
    Swift has a website that has our elogs on it to print out, I was looking for that website if anyone knows, thx tho

4. Wyldfyur

Jun 15, 2010
    Lewiston, ID
    Whew finally found it...if anyone else needs it here it is..HTPS://DHOS.MYQUALCOMM.COM/DHM/?COMPANY=SWIFT
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ALL.

5. inkeper

inkeper Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Texas
    I think you can also get there by using the driver portal from your computer.

Wyldfyur Thanks this.
  6. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    i was going to print them out at FedEx Kinkos but they wanted $35 bucks lol. I just saved them to my computer harddrive as a PDF file. If the IRS wants to see them, it would be cheaper to buy a $35 dollar printer at that point.

As far as keeping track of days away from home for perdiem purposes, I use a calendar date book which has a little square for every day and a page for every month. Anyway, every day I write in there where I took my 10 hour break and how many miles I drove that day. If I bought something for the truck I write that down too. This is a legal document as well as logbook that can support you in a court of law if need be.

7. prescott

prescott Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I would also like to know how to print my elogs!

• Draft saved Draft deleted