Werner caught hiring felons banned from driving, including a convicted kidnapper as student drivers

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Davezilla, Apr 4, 2018.

1. VerifiedInsane

VerifiedInsane Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Earth
    I'm actually going to do that, and tell them psychotic too.

cjb logistics Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. VerifiedInsane

Jul 5, 2018
    Earth
    :withstupid:

4. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    [QUOTE When you're done sitting down to pee maybe then you'll know what it's like to be a real man.[/QUOTE]

I sit down to pee sometimes.......especially at night. I find it less stressful and I never miss the mark.
    Carry on

5. VerifiedInsane

Jul 5, 2018
    Earth
    Maybe you should practice what you preach? Just sayin.

6. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    Oh yeah. I just got a thread locked not too long ago, and this one is headed in that direction. To expedite this process, I wanted to take a moment to make a personal attack on you in violation of the Terms of Service. What kind of an idiot doesn't have an avatar? What are you man, like some non-avatar trucker report poster? Loser. Just a total hypocrite. You're telling people to practice what they preach, but you don't preach what you practice?? And what about the avatar, which clearly you lack. And you also have zero stars. Also your generic-### location of "earth," tells us nothing about where you really are. Where did you think we'd find you, Proxima Centauri ? The stupidity.

7. Davezilla

Davezilla Medium Load Member

May 19, 2009
    Of course, because you clearly have absolutely no personal standards if you are excusing criminal behavior.

And you clearly do care what I think about you or else you would not be having a mental breakdown because I pointed out your awful behavior.

It is ME who does not care what YOU think, because YOU are the one supporting criminal behavior, and that makes YOU the one that is the bad guy here.

8. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    For a couple of ladies who claim to NOT care what I think you sure are spending much of your time to convince me otherwise. I think I here your mommy calling, little boys. She said she's mad because you both leave the seat down.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  9. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    Y'all have issues. Just let it go and walk away. You'll sleep better.

10. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

This is the internet...you actually think people do that? Let things go and walk away? Clearly your not one who knows about political forums, or comment sections on articles/sites.

You didn't just win the internet..
    [​IMG]

Cause I'm still laughing at the thought of people arguing on the internet and just "Letting it go". ;) (For those that need me to say this...I'm joking, pretty sure @RustyBolt knows this. If this offends you...take his advice...let it go. :) )

As for the rest of this thread...

Anyone doing a popcorn run? I'm fresh out after the last drug testing thread.

Sirscrapntruckalot - Oops. - Not words you want to hear from the guy disarming the bomb.

RustyBolt and DSK333 Thank this.
  11. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I stopped watching it long ago but for some reason cry babies continue to feel the need to press the issue. I didn't even remember what it was about it was so old and forgotten to me. I'm surprised it's not closed as Moloko has already mentioned.

Sirscrapntruckalot and RustyBolt Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.