Werner Trainer Craps Himself

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by later_dude, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ad356

ad356 Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2017
    I only stayed with Werner from December 2016 through March 2017. It took them that long just to get me through "training" which by the way is mostly a farce used to get cheap inexperienced drivers to team loads. It was around the holidays when I went spent weeks multiple times waiting for a trainer.

I left that mess as soon as training was complete. I went for "home time" after being away from family for 8 weeks and I never went back for a truck assignment. I went for a "truck assignment" doing local work. I did a combination of agricultural trucking and dump truck for that summer. At the end of summer 2017 I went to Walton milk hauling and been there since. November marks 2 years driving for this company and I've already brought in 58k with more then 2 months left. I have bought a nice used diesel sub compact Kubota and have it almost paid off.

I am actually paying off debt. I work allot of days but at the day just like every other day I will park the truck and go HOME. I will tinker around in my garage and be with my 2 kids.

I should end the year +/- 70k. I can't complain. I NEVER would have made that at Werner and I would have to live in the truck. I have a day cab.

As far as my Werner trainer while not as bad as "my trainer craps himself" he was very odd. A guy in his early 20s who smokes misty and Virginia slims, listened to Britney Spears, wore woman's hair accessories, had "little Einstein's" as a wake up ring tone", sprayed himself with woman's body spray, and forced me to sleep in the top bunk while the truck was in motion. I had to wear the body bed net belt for fear of falling off.

He was weird. I was relieved it was OVER.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
  4. Hammer166

Hammer166 Crusty Information Officer

Aug 18, 2007
    ~8600+' and loving it!
    I think death happened when we read about "butt juice", it's now a zombie.

5. deathB4decaf

deathB4decaf Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Necromancy at its finest.

FlaSwampRat, Jarhed1964 and mjd4277 Thank this.
  6. Trucker186

Trucker186 Medium Load Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Tmc still trains and seems pretty good but there not a mega.

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    If people would bathe more than once a month, this entire thread wouldn’t exist.

Also, the referenced “homeless people” often tend to be where they are due to their own issues, and that “war vet” may very have not even been a war vet at all. The ones who have seen the horrors of war don’t advertise it.

8. Gamgee

Gamgee Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2019
    ok
    Duly noted.
    I will ask the Administrator to delete my account here.

9. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    This isn't an airport, there's no need to announce your departure.

10. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    No, he wants recognition for being "better" than the rest of us.

jethro712, mjd4277, LoSt_AgAiN and 2 others Thank this.
  11. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Or you could just stop posting that what most people do. Few would notice, fewer would care. :hello2:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.