Werner Trainer Craps Himself

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by later_dude, Mar 22, 2008.

1. later_dude

later_dude Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2008
    eugene,or
    Brain dead only. Still trucking. :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    No need to be a stranger. ;)

TB John, later_dude, rachi and 2 others Thank this.
  4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Where the hell have you been hiding-do you know how many hits(and bumps) your post has gotten since you’ve posted it? All these years later it’s STILL got us in stitches!!

5. later_dude

Mar 22, 2008
    eugene,or
    No heroin. Just coffee, bud.

6. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Welcome back.

Jarhed1964, 650cat425 and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. later_dude

Mar 22, 2008
    eugene,or
    And what a long, strange trip it's been. I knew that was a unique event when it happened. I also knew that no one would believe it, so I wanted to record it while it was still fresh in my mind. The trainer was a real piece of work but he was on his last legs. He said he was going blind in one eye and he didn't see too well out of the other. His DOT physical was due in a month (and I spent that much time smelling his farts) so I figured he was about done anyway. I didn't say anything about him to the company. Werner had a good policy regarding trainers. They told us that they didn't want us to be fist fighting in the sleeper or truck stop parking lot or on the side of the road so just call before we started throwing blows to each others heads and they would get us another trainer. They did. In total, I think that I fired three trainers that way. The last one I fired at Jubitz Travel Center in Portland Or.
    In all fairness, even after all of that weirdness, they still offered to put me up in a motel and get me another trainer.
    By then, I decided I had enough "training" and hitchhiked home from the truck stop just in time for log truck season. I called the dispatcher that had stood up for me through all of those trainers about a month later to see what happened to the poop meister. He said that he had retired and I was his last student. I'm glad that I didn't burn him.
    I would be very surprised if he were even still alive. All he ate was grocery bags full of Cheetos and Doritos chased down with one of those gallon tanker mugs full of Mountain Dew. Then he'd be so jacked on Mt. Dew and high fructose corn syrup that he'd start tailgating and screaming and hollering at 4 wheelers. If a car tried to race him instead of slowing down and merging behind us when approaching construction zones, he'd speed up to get them trapped in the cones while blowing his airhorn and screaming at the top of his lungs at them through the rolled down window. Who hasn't wanted to do that?

8. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    He returns! Lolol

One of my favorite posts.

9. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    A few years ago in Texas.....

Werner Driver Stabbed To Death By Trainee - TruckersReport.com

Jarhed1964, 650cat425, rachi and 2 others Thank this.
  10. later_dude

Mar 22, 2008
    eugene,or
  11. snowbird_89

snowbird_89 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Massachusetts
    @later_dude

What kind of trucking are you doing now? You still liking it or hating it? Lol

650cat425 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.