What does your guys handle mean?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by MJ1657, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2013
    Your Mailbox
    My handle is actually Newport Cola. Because every time you see me I'll have a cigarette in one hand (most likely a Newport), and a Coca-Cola in the other.

I picked the "Ghost Ryder" handle for this forum simply because I watched that movie moments before I joined the forum.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gentlemanfarmer

Gentlemanfarmer Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Greenville, FL
    I live just outside the city limits and raise chickens on a one acre farm. One of my friends called me a "gentleman farmer" and it kind of stuck. And yes we still have chickens.

SHC Thanks this.
  4. fr8wurx

fr8wurx Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Lingle, WY
    My name on here is the name of my company. I also get some funny looks at the fuel desk. On the CB and any where else it is Q-Ball. I have worked man places that had several people named Jon. With my head shaved in the summer it looks like a big ole Q-Ball.

SHC Thanks this.
  5. TalaSakara

TalaSakara Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Ohio
    I don't have a handle yet as I am not a trucker yet, and my screen name is the name of my two Huskies

6. TalaSakara

TalaSakara Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Ohio
    I don't have a handle as I am not a trucker yet, and my screen name is the name of my two Huskies

7. jomar68

jomar68 Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Ferndale,Wa
    ok,we got that on the first one :biggrin_25524:

8. Aireal

Aireal Medium Load Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Garden City, TX
    Don't have a cb handle, Aireal (sometimes with numbers) has been my computer sign on for 18 yrs. Character in a book I was reading the first time I had to pick an s.n. Funny I don't remember the name of the book, but I do remember the story.

9. WV_Daddys_Girl

WV_Daddys_Girl <b>Crusty Ole' Wifey</b>

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    I don't have a CB handle, either. I decided on my screen name to remember both my daddys. I lost my biological father almost 13 years ago and it left a huge void in my life (my dad was a single dad and raised me all by himself - my mother left me when I was a baby). My bio-father would tell me that no matter how old I was, I'd always be he his "lil' girl". When I married my current husband, I became very close to my father-in-law, who was from WV and he would always call me "baby girl". Sadly, he passed away 2 years ago.

10. oldog1984

oldog1984 Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    columbus,ohio
    the screen name i use came from my son. when he was a teen. i was telling him not to do something or he would get hurt. he said dad you are just a oldog and you dont want me doing it.. lol thats my story. the number was a old house address where we lived.

11. DieselDog81

DieselDog81 Medium Load Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Between here and there
    Well, mine came from my dog, named Diesel and the year I was born. I miss that little guy more than I can say.

Attached Files:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.