What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I’ve been waiting to load for 4 hrs. now. Doubt I can get detention, since I was technically 1.5 hrs. late. I needed the sleep anyways. The roads are so bad, better they get a chance to plow. Hooo PO inf it will be another 4 hrs. Miss rush hour. Found a re load going right back to my little town. Pays half of this rate, but still good. Going to give them a call. Doesn’t load till 10:00 pm. Perfect.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Guess the clean energy wind mills froze up. Saw a picture of an evil helicopter made with fossil fuel, burning fossil fuel, spraying a fossil fuel chemical on them.

At least when Americans freeze to death, they'll know they did so not hurting the children.

4. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    I'm doing a yard check then taking an empty down to our Laredo yard. To swap with a loaded one to move up here. Then at 0330. I'm picking up a Tyson load going to the communist state. They don't have a new appointment for my other load yet. So leaving it at the drop yard for a local driver.

5. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    Weather people predicted dire warnings. Said 2-4 inches of snow followed by tain around 8am. So far there is only a dusting. Snow is ontop of us according to radar. Yet nothing coming down. It is 26F outside and the rain line is still out to sea.

LoSt_AgAiN and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  6. 77fib77

77fib77 Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    Windmills need machine gun teams to stop those evil hellllaaaaacopterss from burning fosil fuels. Thing is some people would want this. Smh

-4'F south of STL.

7. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    I think it was Saturday I was watching some news, I can't take very much of it, and their was some piece on about some dude with a barbecue restaurant feeding people.

This was about as racist a show as you'll ever see as well.

Anyway the voice from the TV station is asking why these other people come running when this dude calls.

The second line out of the answer man was, " It benefits the children."

SO

After cleaning up the milk that had come out of my nose, my intelligence having been insulted before 0600, we returned to The AHC.

8. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I’m still waiting. The whole plant shut down. Everyone went home. What a joke. Already set up load home for tomorrow. The worst part? My wife begged me to cancel it in the first place. But Noooooo, I said a deals a deal. Too good to be true. Live and Learn. Broker asks what they owe me for TONU. All I could say, is are you kidding me?

9. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    TONU..
    3-500$
    Hoppers get screwed out of that.
    Same with FSC, no FSC on agriculture or forestry products.

10. spindrift

spindrift Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Texas
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.