What would K&B do?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by asphaltreptile311, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Either I'm treated special for some unknown reason or people are lying or just plain lazy. I've been here over 2 yrs, 3 in October. I have a post when I first started to see if the rumors was true. First off, show a stub if you make 1100 in 3 days, I showed my stubs a year ago as you can look at my past posts. You'll prob have some excuse or your entitled and don't have to show it...right. Second, 1250 a week minimum is great money unless your living in a major city and that's your fault, move. I live in southeastern tn and what we make is rich compared to most. Apartments are 350 a month here with all utilities. If your spending 800 a week your doing something wrong. Not gonna down anyone on here but the stigma seems to be become an o/o. My plan when I started was to buy land, done, buy a pickup truck, done, build a house, almost done. I try to tell people of anything happens to you that prevents you from driving, cause ain't much else paying like truck driving, then what do you have? How will you survive? What I work I feel highly compensated for. My advice to anyone is don't believe all this my dick is bigger nonsense on here and on YouTube, most of them lie, or are trying to get money out of you. Do your own thing, live your life. Don't be the o/o with a nice peterbuilt selling his cb cause he ain't got money for food (yes that situation happens) K&B pays .50cpm to start with a 2500 mile guarantee, you don't hardly sit, if you did how come people complain about sleep? They don't call you excessively unless your lazy and are late all the time. If you do your job it's all good. If you wanna run 300 miles a day and take 2 days off go work somewhere else but you ain't gonna be making much no matter what anyone says. Always find out how long someone has been at a company before going off what they make. Once your out here long enough you'll see. Make your own decisions, but in my honest opinion k&b is a great company and 70k a year is more than enough for me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You found a job that works for you, that's great!

Paul Bunyan and bzinger Thank this.
  4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    @Paul Bunyan

$70k, you’ve got some catching up to do. Everyone on TTR makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. And, most only work 5 hours a day, and never drive at night, in the snow, rain, or with the sun in their eyes.

5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Don't sweat it brother...
    If K&B is a good fit for you that's a good thing , as the old saying goes : "one man's trash is another man's treasure "

Paul Bunyan and bzinger Thank this.
  6. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    I'd take my chances with K&B instead of CR ENGLAND.

Paul Bunyan Thanks this.
  7. run hard get paid would know all about that.
    how about that K&B the other day decides he doesn't need to heed sign that says Road closed due to flood waters..
    so goes around barriers truck takes a swim not only does the tow truck have to come and pull mister genius out, but to let him know what a great job he did, as a bonus atta-boy gets a ticket on top of it from the cops for disregarding a road closed sign

motocross25 and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Screenshot_20190601-122659_Chrome.jpg

9. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
  10. LOOOOL YEP DMF or should I just say typical K&B driver two arms two legs a beating heart no brain come on route to Sioux City packing country..we'll get you on board..

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    That same trailer could say Werner, JB Hunt, CREngland, or a hundred different names.

bzinger, Paul Bunyan and 88 Alpha Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.