When you DAC is jacked....

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Time zone jumper, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Mr. TruckLoad

Mr. TruckLoad Light Load Member

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

Bro. !,

May be headed back to Chicago, especially now that the Virus Pandemic appears lower there now,
    Like in anything there's good and there's bad, plan is to learn Russian in order to be accepted more by their culture, because all you will see working in their office is other Bosovics, learned that from having lived the last 13 years in Mexico, took me 3 years to become fluent in Spanish, but once learned the culture opens up to you.

Paychecks were always on time and yes it was always 1099, which I have no problem with, I've worked companies like my last company W2 and still no benefits. But if you're a "Runner" that believes in "Keeping you left door closed !" then you'll make money with the Chicago Outfits ! . . . . . and honestly I think it's been the ChicagoLand Outfits that I now use as a standard to gauge all other trucking companies that think that Drivers should just be content and satisfied with the $1000-$1200 a week, besides the Post Office, easy $2100 weekly for a regional 250 mile round-trip nightly relay, Priority Mail, Oilfield $1700 to $2000 weekly, depending if they let you get your Over-Time.

If you can get use to being bossed around by the Bosovic Women of the Chicagoland Trucking companies you'll be O.k., my having lived in Mexico for the last 13 years resulting in the "Proud Chauvinist" that I am I'll admit that does not always go over so well with me !, it's the Mexican in me, LoL.

. . . . . . but I will say this, there are a lot of Beautiful First-Lady Melania Trump look alikes in character and physically walking around in those Bosovic Chicagoland compaines . . . .and their not all too Bossy, I'd gather to say that the majority of them are really still very girly like and know how to turn the charm on which makes a Driver want to run coast to coast for them, very much "Unlike American Feminists", then there are the ones that's in Management that makes you realize why the USSR, the Russian Federation used Women primarily for their "Assassins", because of their Maternal Protective Instinct giving them the ability to kill in Cold Blood and not think twice about it !

Then there's the Russian Dispatchers mostly male that sometimes are USA based and sometimes Russian based, either or sometimes their broken English will make one think that they are being rude when really they just don't know how to phrase it correctly because English is a second language for them !, once you get pass that it's manageable and doable !

If nothing else, one will develope a love for Volvos, LoL, the older ones I'm not so fond of, but the newer ones are pretty Kick-### !, but I'll still take a un-governed International LT with a Cummings ISX15 over anything on the road, developed by International from a "Driver's Focus Group" must be the International Harvester Farmer in me, actually had a un-governed one from again a Bosovic Russian Chicagoland company, that SuperTrucker doing 90 mph where you saw nothing but a streak passing you, that was me !, LoL, and she could easily do more, much more, hey speed limit in Texas and Utah is 80, one can get away with 85 easily and 88 sometimes !, yes, you can keep the Long-Noses W900's, W990's and the 379/389's, both lack Aerodynamics, not a big PACCAR fan at all, nor FreightShakers with the cabinet doors always popping over everytime one hits a bump in the road, Volvo or International for me, preferably the latter, same ergonomically and less expensive to maintain !

. . . . . . . overall, the Russains do a good job at it, and they do it with a traditional Chicagoland Al Capone twist to it, which is perfect for them of course, it's a nice mix, we should be proud of our Russian "Americans", they do their part !, "God Bless America" !

. . . . . . . did you know that Russians are really of Asian decent ?, descendants of Genghis Khan I believe, the mongol empire, just mixed with European blood now, take a hard look at our Beautiful First-Lady Melania Trump hard in the face and you will see it, pisses me off that the press does not give her proper due . . . . . . She's the most "Classiest First Lady" that we've had since "Jackie Kenndy - Jackie O" !

Emphasizing on the word "Lady", most American Feminist women these days you'll be lucky to see outside of a T-Shirt and Spandex, the majority of them don't even own a dress or have one in their wardrobe, but not at these Bosovic Trucking Companies in Chicago, these Bosovic Women are still dressing like Women everyday and with Class / Etiquette, most are models even !, I've been told that Bosovic women have turned many of American Spies into "TurnCoats / Traitors" during the cold war !, I'm not saying that I condone that, but I understand !, LoL

REMEMBER . . . . . The Russians were our "Allies" during World War II, the Russians reached the Nazi Concentration Camps FIRST !, don't think the Jews had any problem with seeing them arrive ! . . . . . and who can not like "President Putin", the guy is a Fifth Degree Black Belt in "Judo" the same as my Father was, Judo, an older style of Martial Arts, but that's what was taught primarily in the Military during their time !

. . . . . and that's coming from a Military Brat born at Fort Bragg Green Beret Special Forces Base Womack Army Hospital,- Vietnam Era, that was actually raised too kill Russians and not think twice about it !, son of a Decorated War Veteran two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star !, 3-Tour / 6-Years in the Bush 5th Degree Black Belt Green Beret !, that returned with three enemy VC Viet Cong Officer Katana Samurai Swords !

Then threw his Green Beret Uniforms and Medals in the Trash and joined the "Black Panther Communist Party for Self-Defense", because in his words, after 6-years in Vietnam, in my opinion our last real war, "The Treatment of the Black Man in America Has Not Changed", those were his words !

"BLACK LIVES MATTER !"
    Vietnam was over 50 years ago, . . . . and still nothing Changed !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YEP !, GIVE ME AN INTERNATIONAL LT / CUMMINGS ISX15 ANY DAY AND I WILL PUSH ! . . . . . COURTESY OF THE "RUSSIANS / BOSOVICS" ! . . . 1ST CHOICE . . .2ND, VOLVO !

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Oh really??
    Do you have ANY IDEA how many drivers come on here stating they got shafted by certain trucking companies out of Chicagoland and then after some prying for specific details we find out said drivers were doing the 1099 routine and/or the fleece purchase from those companies?
    We get complaints about those at least once or twice a week-sometimes two or three times A DAY!!
    Considering I’m originally from that neck of the woods and I avoid those clown outfits I think I know what I’m talking about. A good portion of those companies are run/owned by Eastern Europeans,and if you’re not “one of them” or don’t “speak the lingo”,if they even suspect that you “smell American” they will try to screw you over the first chance they get. You don’t have to take my word for it-just look at all the threads here in the Bad Company forum involving these companies!

Dennixx and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    x1heavy is that you ?!?

Coffey, Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  5. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Nah, I don't think so.
    Heavy had a sense of humor and made sense occasionally.

25(2)+2, Coffey, Dennixx and 6 others Thank this.
  6. Mr. TruckLoad

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

. . . . . . as mention, good and bad in every group, vertical market, area of the country, same has been happening to me as a African America nationwide, and honestly the only two companies that have ever shafted me on my last two checks have been Caucasian companies, one as of yesterday pulling Reefers and one out of Texas a sub-contractor of Halliburton in the OilField !

The fleece purchase program is most definitely not an invention of the Bosovics, every other company is doing it also, some of the Bosovic companies just as all other companies offer normal Company Driver positions, 1099 Yes, but not lease to purchase.

I'm thinking that just maybe the Bosovics per your statement of if they smell you're American they shaft you first, treat Black Americans different in that they in a very similar position that the Irish were in when the Irish first came to America and were treated badly causing an Irish American Artillery Unit to change sides during the War with Mexico when they found out that Mexicans are Catholics also as portrayed in the movie "One Man's War" with Tom Berenger, now Mexico has street names after them in every Mexican State. I'm thinking that the Bosovics can identify with Black Americans, understand our "Plight" and thus, treat us better probably more so than others, is it fair, of course not !

I could be wrong, I've been wrong before, Once !, LoL

. . . . . . guess you might call me a "Black Russian", LoL,
    depending what day it is and rather or not I'm in Mexico !
    then I'm "Blackican" !, LoL
    :whdat:

7. EuropeanTrucker

EuropeanTrucker Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2018
    I worked for Eastern European company before and I wouldn’t do it again solely because of 1099. No insurance/ holiday pay/ vacation days and etc .

All I can say when I worked for 1099 company is that I was always paid on time and never got screwed over on my pay.

8. Mr. TruckLoad

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

Being paid enough one can always purchase their own insurance (Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Disability), same applies to paid time off, simply save your money.

9. Mr. TruckLoad

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

CASH ON THE TABLE,
    . . . . Solves the problem for me EVERY TIME !

See post directly above or at:

When you DAC is jacked....

10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Don't waste your time, or your breath. He has seen it all, done it all, and has the closet full of TShirts to prove it.....

11. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Meh,it’s all fun and games until the IRS comes looking for its quarterly cut.;)

Coffey, Lonesome and Dennixx Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.