When you DAC is jacked....

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Time zone jumper, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    OR...
    You can just refer yourself to the VAST majority of these random posters going back years that pertain to your favorite Chicago 1099 companies...And enjoy your binder and language courses...lol

Report A BAD Trucking Company Here

And BTW there are reasons plenty why a 1099 company is not represented in the
    " favorite companies to drive for " thread..just sayin'

And to paraphrase something someone once said..
    If you like your 1099, you can keep your 1099.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Lonesome and mjd4277 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mr. TruckLoad

Mr. TruckLoad Light Load Member

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

Hey, Leave my T-Shirts alone, I love my T-Shirts !, now your'e getting personal !, LoL

. . . . . . . Everyone has heard of the "Texas Rangers", truth of the matter is that the "Arizona Rangers" were a harder and tougher crew ! . . . . . "Arizona CowBoy" here, there's a New Sheriff in town, "Black Bart", LoL, with a 120 acre Ranch in Lake Havasu, Arizona, "Arizona's Beach" !, Colorado River, one side of the River is Arizona, the other side is Laughlin, Nevada, "Mini-Las Vegas" !

"Don't hate, Congratulate, Participate, Do Anything but make me Regulate !"
    Hate The Game, Not The Player !

, , , , , , , for those not in the know, 120 acres is 120 football fields, the average American lives in a Cookie-cutter trac home where your neighbor can see over into your back yard are on a 1/4 acre, wouldn't live like that to save my life, trac homes were created for GI's returning from World War II to create affordable housing, before that the American Dream was a farm, 480 homes would fit on 120 acres, I'm doing one home, farming and ranching the remainder !, just "Keeping it real . . . .Not Real Silly !"

Go West Young Man, West !

4. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Nice...
    But I can buy a 160 acres property there for less then I paid for my car...meh.

G13Tomcat and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. Mr. TruckLoad

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

Been there, done that, did it, Cars , Porsche 911, Mercedes 500 series, BMW's. . . . . . terrible investments , , , , ,

I was the Private Choffer for a local Billionaire in Arizona for a year,
    Conley Wolfswinkel, then I moved to Mexico south of the Border 10 years ago, brought a house and started my restaurant in Mexico, have lived in Mexico for 13 years now:

www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Conley+Wolfswinkel

He started out in FFA, Future Farmers of America, said he simply purchased some farm land as a youth and then along came the Real Estate Developers, Schools and Businesses wanting to purchase his farm land, said he sold that Farmland for 50 to 100 times what he paid for it, after that it was a simple process of "Rinse & Repeat", now he's a Billionaire:

Conley Wolfswinkel: Top properties produce top profits

"Mr. C" as I called him, Conley Wolfswinkel, drove him to public name dedication events where he
    would donate a million dollars to youth rehabilitation centers named after his son that died from an
    DUI Driver that killed his son, and he called me "Solomon", my Choffer name, very Masonic of course ! He told me, "Solomon, if you don't go out and get yourself some land, I'm going to be disappointed !". Now just in case everything does not work out for me in Mexico in my three years back here in the USA I've accumulated 120 acres in Lake Havasu, Arizona's Beach near the Colorado River.

6. The Big T

The Big T Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    New Hampshire
    There was literally NOTHING the man hadn't seen or done.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  7. kidz bop

kidz bop Medium Load Member

Oct 5, 2017
    i think their ethnic background is irrelevant. alot of talking about ethnic background throughout this thread.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  8. Time zone jumper

Time zone jumper Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2020
    It’s the insurance companies that make it hard but thanks for reading

Mr. TruckLoad Thanks this.
  9. Mr. TruckLoad

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

True That !, Nailed it !, it's the Insurance Companies
    that actually do the hiring these days, ridiculous !

Especially in the HAZMAT industry !

10. Mr. TruckLoad

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona

That's because as African Americans from "Educated" Black Families, we are taught that we have to be twice as better, study twice as hard in order to make an impact, very much similar to Asian / Oriental families !

Actually I tired of it and just moved south of the border to Mexico,
    because in the USA it makes no difference, one can be 5 times better
    and it's still like beating one's head against a brick wall, I just checked out
    and find myself truly enjoying the Spanish Empire where it makes no difference,
    now if they would just open this freaking Passport Office and allow me to return
    to my House and Restaurant in Mexico !

Trust me the USA is never going to change,
    M.L. King was doing peaceful "Sit-Ins" 60 years ago, and now they think it's going to
    make a difference now 60 years later ?, what's the definition of "Insanity" ?, doing the
    same thing over and over again while expecting a different result !

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  11. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    @Dennixx ya know I respect you like a brother, man. In my rig and can't copy & paste songs... would you be kind enough to play a song, for this lost soul?

"London Bridge is Falling Down" .... thanks, bro!

ps: If you are too busy, please ask your chauffeur (sp? LoL) to do it. The O/P 's rendition refers to 'inciting heat' and man, he sure has done just that, upon himself, haha~!!! :)

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.